Welcome to PL4N3T Y4NK33! New Pix 09/26 Page 88

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i've seen those before, The likeness on both is just off to me. I wan't one that looks like tyler durden ya know?

Then cross those fingers and toes for a HT release...even Enterbay would probably do a nice job.

P.S. How about that TDKR license by HT? Guaranteed new Batpod, Tumbler and whatever that Batplane he drives around :lol

I'd put a halt on any new TDK figures and start saving for these new ones, boys! Especially with The Avengers license around the same time:clap

No interest in 1/4 scale figures for me, I'll stick to Side Show for that fix. Plus, considering the price points on HT 1/6 figures I'm pretty sure 1/4 will be brutal. 1/6 > all :rock

No interest in 1/4 scale figures for me, I'll stick to Side Show for that fix. Plus, considering the price points on HT 1/6 figures I'm pretty sure 1/4 will be brutal. 1/6 > all :rock

:lol You say that now but I'm sure you'll change your mind if they really look amazing

I have a few 1/4 statues, which is why I said I'll stick with Side Show if I want 1/4 though the BL is made by EB. A 1/4 IM figure would be tempting but if they crank out an entire line of 1/4 figures then it's an easy pass, too big for my taste.

I have a few 1/4 statues, which is why I said I'll stick with Side Show if I want 1/4 though the BL is made by EB. A 1/6 IM figure would be tempting but if they crank out an entire line of 1/4 figures then it's an easy pass, too big for my taste.

:lecture

Hopefully getting my Barnes tmw :D:D:D

Depending on the cat woman :lol

I find Anne Hathaway vulgar.

brownsos.jpg

Back