Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We went for a little ride.

tuhureta.jpg

ahahah great post men :clap

Has anyone here painted lips before? I'm trying to figure out what colors to mix. I haven't messed around yet but I picked up flesh and venetian red. I also have a handful of other colors at my disposal.

I only ask because I'm thinking of re-painting the mask's lips. I think they're a bit too pink for my liking. Should I repaint them (or leave them)? Maybe I'm being too picky :lol
Spoiler Spoiler:

In my opinion, I would repaint the lips. They're way too pink. I think it is good to be picky in this hobby. We want the best for our collection.

Oh I definitely re-painted them, but it took me almost 3 HOURS!

I'm not entirely sure how I ****ed up, but near the beginning, I started with the lower lip, which came out perfect within the first 20 minutes. The rest of the 2 and a half hours was trying to match the color of the bottom lip lmao. I think what happened was I diluted the mixture with too much water, or I ran out of the color because I only added small amounts, :dunno

Anyways, this is what I got...but something is off about it. I think it's mainly the top lip. Needs more shading, and more blending into the skin on the top part. First time painting skin flesh/lip color, so I think I did okay.

Gave up for the night, and I'll fix the top lip in the morning.
Spoiler Spoiler:

EDIT: Worked on it for about 30 minutes this morning, and I think I fixed the top lip, so it's the best I can do. I think it looks better than before, I dunno.
EDIT 2: Added a wash of the flesh color to hide the pink, so I think I'm finally done!!
lipsfinallydone.jpg

I thought lips would be easy! Jason is now staring deep into your soul.

I'll probably add some gloss to the area between the lip and gum. :dunno don't want to ruin it now lol. His hock will be on most of the time anyways.

I should have my Jason done by the end of next week. Tomorrow Zsas hock will arrive, and Paul just sent me these pics of the hands:

t0z1q1t.jpg

They look fantastic!

This should be my last post this thread :lol Once Jason is complete I'm going to make a D4RK'S 1/1 WIP topic :) Since Freddy is currently being worked on.

Those hands look great Mario. I been meaning to ask. Can you wear that mask or is it like a bust, I can't tell and I'm not familiar with this. All I know it looks Killer!

As big of a horror fan I am, I've never seen IT.

I have the DVD. If I pass my practical portion of my EMT exam tonight, I'll celebrate by watching it ;)

Hmmm. I guess I lied, I'll update you guys with two more pictures ;)

hByuAYA.jpg

Zsas did a fine job on the hock :) I wish the blood was a tad bit lighter in color but what can I say, all the other details are there and it compliments Borh's mold of the mask really well. I really like how the chevron's were done, it's hard to tell unless close up (https://i.imgur.com/tSKlzjo.jpg)

Thank you Jon!! :hi5:

Back