We Have A Winner!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the conformation... Whew... I am so stoked. I am just glad I work for a medical company because I nearly had a heart attack when I saw my name up there. And I have top say that Sideshow is by far the best collectable company around... not even a close 2nd.

Collector Freak said:
This contest was pretty stupid, IMO. It was all based on who could spam the Sideshow message boards with the most useless babble.

Also a good point. And don't they "filter" some of the comments? Or was that just in the reviews? That could certainly affect the outcome too.

Collector Freak said:
This contest was pretty stupid, IMO. It was all based on who could spam the Sideshow message boards with the most useless babble.

I thought it was the best dang contest in the world :D. Next time maybe they will just say this is our 20,000th post that way people can't leave tons of messages before hand. But seeing that I left the message before I left for work and it didn't hit 10,000 until like 2 hours later means they were screening and making sure as best they could it was on the up and up.

Last edited:
There were some rules. The comments left had to be at least ten words long, and could not be obvious padded messages like "Right" or "Me too!"

Back