WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (book SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hadnt seen this one before:
watchmen-minutemen.jpg

That one has been my wallpaper for a while now.

Shirts being offered over at the RPF based on the faux patches given to cast and crew:

watchmen_shirt.jpg

If you're interested go over there and sign up!

It is awesome and the good news its being done by Kurts Shirts so it'll be running if they meet the minimum within a couple of weeks. Unlike the shirts that were being run by SS Designer where he took a ton of orders and then disappeared.

Mike, I don't see the thread for that shirt over on the RPF. I looked in the Junkyard and even did a search. You have link?

i just recently re-read this (after about 5 years) and am reminded on how truly brilliant it is.

i ABSOLUTELY cannot wait for this movie and look forward to seeing what Zach Snyder did with it. i am sure he won't dissapoint.

The new hardcover version of the book is available for pre-order at Amazon. I'm not sure if it'll have all the same material the Absolute Edition had.

https://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Ala...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221675061&sr=8-1

It won't have any of the bonus materials. It's just a HC printing of the graphic novel. However, it will feature the same color-treatment that the Absolute Edition has.

I ordered one just to have a HC "reading copy" around. My Absolute Edition is rarely touched.

Between those, my current softcover reading/reference copy, my 20 year old original GN (which I use as a loaner to friends who've never read it) I'll have four copies of it. And I've already started buying extras for Christmas presents. :lol

I have the original comics, the leather bound slipcase edition, a 1st edition GN, the Absolute Edition and an extra reading copy of the GN. I guess buying another HC version won't hurt. :lol

Maybe if you're nice, King, I'll show you a pic of it.

Back