Was there ever any love for this guy....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
TheFly001.jpg

TheFly004.jpg

Disregard the bad pictures, finger prints on my dirty ass monitor, and the orgy in the background:monkey5

I picked this up recently from a boardie. Limited to 250 (mines #56). Being that I'm newer to the game, I was wondering how you guys felt about the piece and to see if anyone else owns it. Its one of the most detailed polystone pieces that I've seen! Very glad I picked it up for my horror collection!

BTW...
That's not dust on the base. Its made that way. This piece was brand new...never displayed.

I have it and they couldnt have done a better job with it..... love it ... :monkey1

I have it too, it's a great statue.
Very detailed, love the tiny hairs ...

And yes the base looks dusty, nut it seems to be the nature of the finishing or the product itself.

I loved the movie, one of my favorite horror films. I was thinking about getting this one of these but I still havent seen enough pics of him to decide. If anyone else has one please put up some pics.

The movie is great, but I really can't imagine this statue in my collection even if it is a nice piece. Congrats man !

I would love to get this piece. Jeff was perfect casting for this movie.
The base is very bland though , they should of put some wires down from the machine or something.
Congrats man ! :rock

I loved the movie, one of my favorite horror films. I was thinking about getting this one of these but I still havent seen enough pics of him to decide. If anyone else has one please put up some pics.

All the pictures on this site suck, almost all, he really is great in real-life.
I'll try to make some good pictures and post them, but he doesn't do wel on film.

Quality is really good, one of my favourite Sideshow pieces.

All the pictures on this site suck, almost all, he really is great in real-life.
I'll try to make some good pictures and post them, but he doesn't do wel on film.

Quality is really good, one of my favourite Sideshow pieces.

Thats what I heard. I saw the last ones posted of him and the flash washes out all the details. It just makes him look so different from the SS shots of him. If you could post some pics of yours that would be awesome man! :chew.

I saw a vid of the Martinfly on YouTube and I thought he looked freakin BA!

Anyone got the Martinfly??

Glad to see the love! I would get more pics, but I don't have a good place to take the pictures. My camera is great, just don't have the skills.

Back