WARNING!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Capt! My favorite cereals growing up were Capt. Crunch, Quisp, Sugar Frosted Flakes, Life and Coco Puffs!

I don't know Captain Crunch, but I feel sorry for you Tom. Throwing up is not a pleasant thing to do.

... Also, Jack in the Box used to have a malted milk ball shake (like whoppers ground up in it) and it was DELICIOUS! But they stopped carrying it :(
Did they really stop carrying it, or was the stock just exhausted because YOU ate (or should I say drank) it all??? :lol

But I would KILL for a Fruity Pebbles one! I love putting Fruity Pebbles on frozen yogurt (or Pinkberry, for those who know what that is).

I normally hate cereal with milk, but I can eat a whole box of Fruity Pebbles in one sitting! w00t!

Also, Jack in the Box used to have a malted milk ball shake (like whoppers ground up in it) and it was DELICIOUS! But they stopped carrying it :(

They also had Mad Cow Burgers but for some reason they stopped carrying those too :confused:

thanks for the heads-up. i wish my friends would have warned me about the yellow snow before that fateful day.

I actually saw that yesterday and wondered what it could be... glad I wasn't feeling brave enough to find out :lol

I almost got suckered into one of those myself. Now I know it's a trap!:google

ItsATrap-preview-1.png

actually ive never heard of carl's Jr. one of the perks of living in the middle of nowhere i guess. but anyway, can you get this baby with Peanut Butter Crunch?

Back