War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received Thor and War Machine today! Thor of course looks great, but I have to admit that I was really surprised with War Machine. The details have to be seen in person to be really appreciated. This statue is bigger and better than I imagined it to be. It’s much better than Iron Man in my opinion. Today was a good day.

IMG_0384.jpg
Holy crap! I didn't realize exactly how big the Thor bust was. Big congrats on these two righteous pieces and thanks for your input on WM. They both look great! :rock

Website specs Barb :lecture, dis ain't midget Puny 1/5 scale. :tap

Don't make me take away your cane :thwak
Don't make me bend you over my knee and give you a good thrashing with my cane, ya young whippersnapper! Kids these day... I tell ya, they got no dang respect for their elders. Damn-mumble-grumble-mumble-kids. :mad:

Last edited:
Got my Warmachine Maquette today and I'm fricking mad. Found a small masking tape at rib area where the green is painted. When I ripped the masking tape out that small area was not painted. Now I have to waiste my time to get this replace and this is the 3rd statue in a row that QC has messed up. I think I'm done with SS.

Got my Warmachine Maquette today and I'm fricking mad. Found a small masking tape at rib area where the green is painted. When I ripped the masking tape out that small area was not painted. Now I have to waiste my time to get this replace and this is the 3rd statue in a row that QC has messed up. I think I'm done with SS.
Ouch! Sorry to hear the sad news. It's gonna be a bit of hassle, but when it's all said and done, you'll be glad you did it. Was that enough of a pep talk you didn't wanna hear, or what? :peace

Wow that is real bad, I hope sideshow can check before sent to you, it just happen to my mark vi too!! But keep doing it and you will be happy with result!!

Wow sorry to hear that Stixx, 3 in a row defective from SSC direct? That's crazy! At least you know they will replace it no questions, no hassle and in the end you'll have what you wanted. They should give you a small token of appreciation though for your continued allegiance ;)

Update!! Within less than an hour, Sideshow email me back with the return postage and will replace it. Hope they don't repaint and send it back to me. I want a new one. It's number 436, if someone get this number, good luck. SS's QC suck but the customer service is number one.

Update!! Within less than an hour, Sideshow email me back with the return postage and will replace it. Hope they don't repaint and send it back to me. I want a new one. It's number 436, if someone get this number, good luck. SS's QC suck but the customer service is number one.
Damn good news, brother! Hell yes, SS CS has rocked it for years!

carlShreds.gif

Back