War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could always just replace the base of the damaged statue, no?

I've asked this question already and they said that if you get an exchange you'll have to take a whole other base w/ statue. You can't do one or the other in an exchange process.

I've asked this question already and they said that if you get an exchange you'll have to take a whole other base w/ statue. You can't do one or the other in an exchange process.

Oh I mean say if there is minor damage that you can't live with but another collector can and there is an online data base for returned # editions.

Couldn't Sideshow make an "AP" or another form of un# base and we'd be none the wiser?

Oh I mean say if there is minor damage that you can't live with but another collector can and there is an online data base for returned # editions.

Couldn't Sideshow make an "AP" or another form of un# base and we'd be none the wiser?

I'm just give you the information the way that Sideshow gave it to me. I wanted to exchange my WM just the statue and not the base. But, as I said before they said that wasn't possible w/o exchanging the who statue w/ base.

WM #238 is in the house. Beyond Awesome Statue. I hope you guys like the pics.

DSC_0450.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0457.jpg

Back