War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True that, brother. Mine is one of the best I've seen, and I've seen a lot! And it's still got issues, but they are acceptable ones. :)

same here, one issue i just wrote it off to BD and the other is so slight that only a handful of collectors would even worry about it. so in my mind he's as minty as you'll ever find, but man there sure is some junk pieces out there.

same here, one issue i just wrote it off to BD and the other is so slight that only a handful of collectors would even worry about it. so in my mind he's as minty as you'll ever find, but man there sure is some junk pieces out there.
I know! Folks were arranging a good ol' fashion lynchin' party there for a while. :peace

Well its for 425 shipped through a seller on ebay i do regular business with he had it for auction and the bid ended at 319 due to lack of bidding and reserve not met! Only reason debating is because its either get the maquette or get the 1:1 bust! Dunno what to do:(

I got both and can't wait for the bust to arrive in October. You will not regret getting the maquette- if that is what you decide to do. It is one of the best pieces I ever got from Sideshow. Getting the maquette and seing the quality of it convinced me to go ahead and get the 1:1 WM bust.

Hey Smooth!

That will depend what you like most....

I collect mainly 1/4 scale pieces and no 1:1 busts so I will go for the maquette. $425 shipped is a great deal cause it is about $385 before shipping...way better than $550 from Sideshow...

But if you are into the 1:1 busts, then go for that. Unless you can afford to get both them......

Cheers

I'd go maquette, but that's just me. :wave

I got both and can't wait for the bust to arrive in October. You will not regret getting the maquette- if that is what you decide to do. It is one of the best pieces I ever got from Sideshow. Getting the maquette and seing the quality of it convinced me to go ahead and get the 1:1 WM bust.

Hey Smooth!

That will depend what you like most....

I collect mainly 1/4 scale pieces and no 1:1 busts so I will go for the maquette. $425 shipped is a great deal cause it is about $385 before shipping...way better than $550 from Sideshow...

But if you are into the 1:1 busts, then go for that. Unless you can afford to get both them......

Cheers

Good point guys! Does anyone know the depth on the maquette the iron man maquette is like 11" deep!

Mine came with a couple tiny blemishes, but I only noticed because I examined it up close with a head lamp on. I'm chalking it up as "Battle Damage".

Sent from the ice planet Hoth on my fancy iPhone.

Back