Wants....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Vivisect explained the reason why this thread is NOT posted in the commerce section....

I thought it was a good idea to keep this thread somehow "private" just for the SW customizers,so we dont have to worry about digging out our 1 day old thread on page 66 in the commerce section....

So...I think I will just make a new thread and put a few rules to it...

Good idea, because in reality how many people outside of this section are gonna be looking to trade something like a Clone Trooper belt for a pair of Endor trooper pants or some such thing.

Hey, If this is still a wants thread I need
Wants
Qui Gon Tabbards
medium size belt pouch from Endor Pathfinder (Beard guy)
Have
1/6th Snaggletooth headsculpt

This can be left here for the purpose as stated above, as long as it remains trades and members don't come running to the mods whining about the creep who stole their Jango blaster.

As with all trade/sales - the forum has absolutely no responsibility for who you trade with or deals gone sour.

This can be left here for the purpose as stated above, as long as it remains trades and members don't come running to the mods whining about the creep who stole their Jango blaster.

As with all trade/sales - the forum has absolutely no responsibility for who you trade with or deals gone sour.

Thank you.

This is really cool. Maybe next a small cleanup of the thread and keeping only trade related posts.

Well, that means we have a whole extra thread we can crap all over! :lol

Perhaps this can be the thread where all the "talking" for the other thread is done... :huh

No point wasting a perfectly good thread... :monkey3

I think letting this one die is a good idea because its loaded with unnecessary pages of posts and Boba Felder put some good guidelines in the new thread that should cause less clutter.

Well perhaps some of us have clutter that needs to be expressed... what better place for clutter and confusion than here? :huh

:D

Back