• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Patient Zero Zombie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaakub said:
Also I didn't post anything more for sale after that post. That was an older post that someone replied on that brought it up to the top.

My apologies Jim. :eek: If you shall ever need aide from the Kurgans, shine this light ...
franktrbi3.jpg

Hi,
Thanks I appreciate the offer. If I ever am in need I will shine the symbol for help. Sorry again for my overreaction a few weeks ago. Also I think I am going to bash together the idea I had of Dead Santa bell ringer. Hopefully it will turn out cool.
Jim

DannieDarKo said:
My apologies Jim. :eek: If you shall ever need aide from the Kurgans, shine this light ...
franktrbi3.jpg

That makes me curious, what would a Kurgan beacon look like?!?!?

:D how does Kurgan talk? wasn't his head cut off...isn't he like all of the others who have crossed paths with THE HIGHLANDER?

are you serious?

normally i wouldn't take that as a serious statement but with the way people are after this one i can't tell.

i may buy this one with the money i make(fingers crossed) when I flip my gray hulk pf. :monkey3

Vader AL said:
are you serious? normally i wouldn't take that as a serious statement but with the way people are after this one i can't tell.

I was thinking the same thing. You know there's one on eBay right now for $300, a lot cheaper than a Grey Hulk.

I certainly didn't mean to insult the guy. :eek:

I've joined the ranks of they who have not a Patient Zero and desire him greatly. I can offer $$$ or painting services, or a combination of both, if any are interested. Loose and complete is fine.:D

why is the $299 price tag for the one on ebay starting to look like a good deal? oh boy, i better not have any drinks tonight or i may be tempted.

Vader AL said:
why is the $299 price tag for the one on ebay starting to look like a good deal? oh boy, i better not have any drinks tonight or i may be tempted.

If I wasn't getting Jaakub's, I probably would've already bought it :monkey3

Thanks again man!

Vader AL said:
good for you!

Thanks, I still need to find another Subject 5 for the trade though (and no, it's not just a Subject 5 I'm trading).

Vader AL said:
that shouldn't be too hard to find for a good price.

I was hoping to find someone here who maybe got one during Spooktacula but didn't really want it, no luck thus far. A few on eBay I'm watching, hopefully I'll be able to get one of them for a decent price but it looks unlikely.

wow you're right, i didn't realize they had been bumped in price too. i bought one this past week mine is waiting on me on my front door right now. don't know how i'll ever get patient zero. you could try the waitlist.

Vader AL said:
wow you're right, i didn't realize they had been bumped in price too. i bought one this past week mine is waiting on me on my front door right now. don't know how i'll ever get patient zero. you could try the waitlist.

I can't find the waitlist. The page just says SOLD OUT. No waitlist or anything for it. I guess they got rid of them all this past weekend.

just type in "Subject 5" in the search.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&query=^basic_search.sql&q1=subject%205

Back