Want to smell like Stan Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VS1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't know Stan lee had his own cologne line lol

F50C4794-95B2-4B51-AAB0-066F26767660-163-00000009D1241F2C_zps07a42223.jpg

Stan Lee Signature Cologne is a fresh and sophisticated fragrance for the adventurous with blends of bergamot, ginger, white pepper, basil, and violet and features layers of cedar, vetiver and musk accords.

“Fans know me best as someone who creates superhero characters and stories for comics, movies, TV and the web, so this is a highly exciting step for me to expand into the cologne world as well,” said Stan Lee, Founder of POW! Entertainment. “Not only do I want fans to look sharp like their favorite superhero and their Generalissimo here, but I thought wouldn’t it fun to offer them the chance to smell like one to… whether they have a date or a rendezvous with an ally.”

You can order it at BBTS
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=JIL10008&mode=retail

Last edited:
thats pretty damn creepy if you ask me.
Point a bottle at yourself with Stan Lee's face on it and then squirt the Stan fluid on your body and enjoy.

no thanks .... :monkey1....

One things for sure and that's Stan is "Cashing Out" on his name like never before, before he kicks the bucket.

mayweather-money.gif

That's quite a nice looking box & bottle. Luckily I'm not a sucker for packaging.

Everyone else who is half famous seems to have there own cologne so why not the legend his self Stan Lee :yess:

Didn't know Stan lee had his own cologne line lol

F50C4794-95B2-4B51-AAB0-066F26767660-163-00000009D1241F2C_zps07a42223.jpg

Stan Lee Signature Cologne is a fresh and sophisticated fragrance for the adventurous with blends of bergamot, ginger, white pepper, basil, and violet and features layers of cedar, vetiver and musk accords.

“Fans know me best as someone who creates superhero characters and stories for comics, movies, TV and the web, so this is a highly exciting step for me to expand into the cologne world as well,” said Stan Lee, Founder of POW! Entertainment. “Not only do I want fans to look sharp like their favorite superhero and their Generalissimo here, but I thought wouldn’t it fun to offer them the chance to smell like one to… whether they have a date or a rendezvous with an ally.”

You can order it at BBTS
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=JIL10008&mode=retail

GTFOH :lol:lol:lol

What is the es on this? Anyone know if there is an exclusive? Maybe they will come out with a companion piece. A nice foot powder I am thinking. I do love me some Stan the man merchandise.:love

I was thinking of ordering one as well, just to have on display with a couple statues, or maybe spray all of them with Stan.....:dunno

Back