Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to feel senile. I had to go wiki what WDW MK rides had fastpass. There's more than I remember.

The Barnstormer Featuring the Great Goofini
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Jungle Cruise
Peter Pan's Flight
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

haha, yeah I was wondering what you meant. MK actually has more FP attractions than any other park. Mansion used to have one as well.

I actually don't remember Barnstormer having one, but then again I went on that ride once, ten years ago, and haven't bothered since. But I would assume that's correct, since that list seems to be current. It doesn't have Philharmagic, which only had theirs removed maybe a year ago, when they started using those booths to dispense Pooh FPs (since they're doing construction near where the Pooh booths originally were).

I think so but I'm not sure.

I saw this video and Disneyandmore blog and boy would I love to visit it.:gah:

[ame]https://youtu.be/6XhnFHNHuDc[/ame]

So in December, everything is open except the mine cart coaster?

Yep. The mine cart ride track is still being welded together and won't open until next year. I miss the classic 20,000 leagues ride that was in this area, but the new Little Mermaid ride and Belle areas are awesome and a great addition to the park. There is also a Jack Sparrow interactive experience opening next year at Hollywood Studios, supposedly similar to the new Enchanted Tales with Belle

I finally saw the Christmas lights at Hollywood Studios and they were Amazing :horror I was amazed by it.

I hate Christmas, I just hate the music and the falseness of it all.
But I Was wowed when I went here. It was amazing.

Here are a few pics of our trip before Thanksgiving. We got to go to the Christmas Party and early preview/dress rehersal of the new section of Fantasyland.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I forgot to mention from my DLR trip...

I think it was Cohete who mentioned this, but the "climax" of the Little Mermaid ride is ridiculous. With how good the Ursula animatronic looks, it's a shame they didn't do anything except a tiny little animation.

I forgot to mention from my DLR trip...

I think it was Cohete who mentioned this, but the "climax" of the Little Mermaid ride is ridiculous. With how good the Ursula animatronic looks, it's a shame they didn't do anything except a tiny little animation.

:exactly::goodpost:

I'm curious has Disney done anything around the SW or Indy attactions since the big announcement? I would expect some sort of crowing.

I'm curious has Disney done anything around the SW or Indy attactions since the big announcement? I would expect some sort of crowing.

Nothing yet, but the rumors from cast members in the parks are that there will be either an addition to a park or a whole new park with the Star Wars theme

The 501st was invited back to be in the Very Merry Christmas Parade to air on Christmas Day. I was lucky enough to be part of the parade and I'm about 3/4 back in white. :p

Should be very impressive to watch. They actually marched us from Splash Mountain all the way through Frontierland to get to Main Street. There were no ropes or anything set up so we seriously freaked out some guests as we did a guerilla style parade through the park. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience.

6242_549573465056814_1086905489_n.jpg

DSCN2414.jpg

There were no ropes or anything set up so we seriously freaked out some guests as we did a guerilla style parade through the park. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience.

That would be a blast. Did everyone march in formation or did you have some sneaking around in the crowd?

I've wanted to get a set of armor and do the 501st thing, I think that's something I'll do this next year.

Back