Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone willing to pick me up a medal of Gavin keychain/pin if you're going to Star Wars weekends? I'd be very much appreciative, thanks.

Were those last few pictures from the SW Breakfast?

My wife and I will be doing that, we kind of added it as a spur of the moment thing - we don't usually do big breakfasts, but somehow this trip wound up with two character breakfasts. But I couldn't turn down Yoda-shaped honeydew.

Were those last few pictures from the SW Breakfast?

My wife and I will be doing that, we kind of added it as a spur of the moment thing - we don't usually do big breakfasts, but somehow this trip wound up with two character breakfasts. But I couldn't turn down Yoda-shaped honeydew.

Yes they were from the Character Breakfast! It was quite fun you get pictures with Boba and Vader and other characters walking around are Jawas Troopers and Greedo!

Cool pics!! MORE!!!!!!!

I had quite the busy weekend at the #RockYourDisneySide 24 hour party at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. I have tons of pics but not ready yet.

Just got back from Florida after spending a week there. Only went to WDW on Friday for the SW weekend. What an amazing time. They did such a great job of making everything related to SW. I got some photos I'll try to upload this week. Also, got a cool art print from Greg McCullough, which he signed for me, plus the create a droid figs that I named after my sons.

My kids were troopers too. Went 10 hours strong at Hollywood Studios that day.

Where's all the Star Wars Weekends pics??

I guess I'll kick in with the 24 hours of Disneyland/Disney California Adventure pics.

6am, both parks kicked off with fireworks. I chose DCA, the less crowded side.
DL05232014_009.jpg

DL05232014_003.jpg

Mickey in the Trolley greets everyone coming in
DL05232014_015.jpg

After my group got fast passes for Radiator Springs Racers, we hit up Little Mermaid - Ariel's Undersea Adventure, which updated with new black light paint and realistic hair on Prince Eric and Ariel. They also added more fish around the entire ride.
DL05232014_019.jpg

DL05232014_034.jpg

DL05232014_037.jpg

DL05232014_039.jpg

DL05232014_068.jpg

Many of the bigger rides during 24 hours didn't open until 8am, leaving us to ride the smaller attractions. Mickey's Fun Wheel was next, offering early morning views of Anaheim.
DL05232014_091.jpg

DL05232014_098.jpg

DL05232014_102.jpg

King Triton's Carousel
DL05232014_103.jpg

DL05232014_104.jpg

DL05232014_108.jpg

Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
DL05232014_129.jpg

This kid wasn't enjoying it..
DL05232014_131.jpg

Monsters Inc Mike & Sulley to the Rescue was next
DL05232014_159.jpg

DL05232014_203.jpg

More later….

I didn't take a ton of SWW pics - I did get some during the breakfast. They didn't come out super-well, due to the flash (and my camera goes "??? one blurry picture, coming right up!" if I try with no flash), so I didn't get many good ones at the breakfast.

The food was, surprisingly, very good. We got a plate of pastries, and they were all solid - the square, vanilla flaky thing was my favorite.

bkyx1ov.jpg

The blue milk was gross.

elNZU7B.jpg

I didn't take a pic, but the main course was the Kessel Run : Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Baby Spinach with Bacon and Cheddar Custard on a Roasted Tomato, with Cheesy Horseradish Potatoes

It was awesome.

5o5koqc.jpg

KdgGnPo.jpg

Bonus Lard Lad Donuts shot:

MSsU6Iu.jpg

I'll post some more at another point, I have to sift through some.

Back