VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Playboy409!! Received it today!!
Time to look at some pics and get everything right

95f265d9e41694b19fda59f6c98cbb3b.jpg

Looks good. I would recommend going with a muscle body with double jointed elbows if your gonna upgrade. That way you don't lose certain poses due to lack of articulation.

Congrats to those who just got this wonderful figure!

Snake, love your photo. They all look good together. And those bases -- your photo makes me want to get them off ebay too!

That base and the one for Dredd look really good! I try not to use bases when I display my figures but I may have to pick those up.

I'm not a big fan of them either, but they're too awesome to not get. Dredd's is the better of those two I think.

Had this figure boxed up since January 2014. Have my Art Figures "Saves" and "Avenger" displayed. Anyone has both Saves and Revenger displayed together? If so which one do you like more. Debating if I should sell it or display it.

Got my stand for Punisher finally.
NNheLyn.jpg

Where'd you get that punisher stand? Ebay? That's the only stand I can find for Punisher, is it worth the $25?

Revenger for me. Saves just had a sad looking face that doesn't scream Punisher to me.

Lol, yeah the Revenger face has more of a mean mug. I'll most likely un-box him today, hope he doesn't have a problem on my shelf and fall without a stand.

Don't know if this has been brought up or not, but be careful with the collar. It started to stain the face on mine.

Back