VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up. Too bad I didn't order yesterday! Oh well, at least I'll know why the shipping is taking forever instead of going nuts over it, haha!

:exactly: Yeah, that can make you go nuts ordering from a new place and wondering where the figure is. I have ordered from them in the past, but it's been a few years. I think if you order by Monday, then they can ship it on that Tuesday.

Finally took some.

11ujhwx.jpg

a8jrr.jpg

Nice picture! Is that the stock body or did you do the body swap? I have mine on the Truetype Advanced and I think it looks just right (for me atleast).

Here is my punisher. I had the original Art Figures version so I kept the parts I liked and swapped out with the clothes and some accessories from the newer version. I really like both vests, especially the VTS version, but I decided to keep the AF version beause it was slightly larger and looked better on a muscular body. The VTS vest looked a bit small (for me, atleast).
Oh yeah, the boots were from another DAMTOYS military figure.
RucqLL1.jpg

Back