VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think she's got a bubble but at all on the S23B. But those pants are crazy difficult to get on her. I learned after that using powder might help.

her arm is tricky. I cut it fine with just simple hand held wire cutters. But the skin is so squishy and soft its hard to keep her metal arm in place and comes loose very easily. If the body arm was plastic like regular figures it would be fine.

And i need to know from others about the "suntan" skin color. Mine is "suntan" but its to me it looks "pale". So I was wondering if people are painting her skin because the pix ive seen her skin looks so much darker on the other mods than mine. Wasn't sure if that was just the photos themselves, or if you guys are panting her skin too.

I used soft pastels. You grind them into powder (brown, white yellow and orange to get a slightly darker tan colour. You then use a brush to dab it on repeatedly until it stains the silicone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After you get the pants onto the Phicens, are you able to actually move the legs at all afterward? Or is it so tight that you're pretty much stuck with a museum pose?

They are very bendable. And I do not fear they will split or tear either. It doesn't even look that tight. You can do any pose you wish :) The bodies skin is very soft and squishy so theres a lot of give.

I used soft pastels. You grind them into powder (brown, white yellow and orange to get a slightly darker tan colour. You then use a brush to dab it on repeatedly until it stains the silicone.

Man, i didnt realize we had to stain the silicone. Is it easier than it sounds?

Man, i didnt realize we had to stain the silicone. Is it easier than it sounds?

Yes. Just keep dabbing the powder on over and over again. It grinds into the skin. Keep removing the excess. Not hard at all. Simpler than getting the pants on that’s for sure!

Yes. Just keep dabbing the powder on over and over again. It grinds into the skin. Keep removing the excess. Not hard at all. Simpler than getting the pants on that’s for sure!

Talc powder can help with tight clothing on silicon.

The nice thing is with this figure , if you get it dirty or slightly tear something It might improve the look.

I haven't "tan powder" a Phicen yet but while thinking about these suggestions I would only "dabb" the exposed parts of her body, form the waist up. I don't think I would "tan powder" her lower torso/legs. I would baby powder the legs to get the pants on.

change Ripley(alien) body
ae5bce2546a161b2f9609bbfa159a022.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NICE! I wish Ripley was that tall to begin with.

You got a lot of height out of her. It's good to know the Furiosa clothing works fine with the extension as some people thought the clothing was too small.

Like the new boots you used too.

Hi! All.
The length of the neck is a future task.
I am expecting modernlife head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So here is a few quick pix of mine. No weathering yet. Phicen S23B "suntan" body. All clothing stock VTS.
As you can see, the body needs to be stained darker. And I want to get new boots that are not grey. The body is great because its a little muscular, just the chest is too big. I plan to try a Hot Toys Wonder Woman body sometimes soon.

IMG_3043.jpgIMG_3047.jpg

Looks good Morphosis. Does the head fit on the neck? Likely requires some widening, yes? How's the butt?

I'm betting on the Wonder Woman body. Have mine waiting and ready.

Looks good Morphosis. Does the head fit on the neck? Likely requires some widening, yes? How's the butt?

I'm betting on the Wonder Woman body. Have mine waiting and ready.

her head fits on the Phicen as-is with no modding needed. The only issue is that the feet are a bit wobbly, so she can't stand on her own without a stand. so there might need to be some modding needed on the feet peg. I am not sure if you can switch the pegs out? I haven't tried yet. And I am not sure what kind of mod you can do besides switching pegs? Any ideas?

Ill take more pix to show the back shortly.

I am on the lookout for a Wonder Woman body at a reasonable price. I have WW, but not going to take her apart :)

Couple more quick pix. Once I have her weathered I'll take much better pix.

IMG_3052.jpgIMG_3055.jpgIMG_3054.jpg

Looking good morphosis. There is a lip on the inside of the headsculpt thst stops the neck port going further into the head. I dremeled that out and the rubber neck port went further in if that helps with any neck issues. What sort of height are you getting on her now?

I don't think she's got a bubble but at all on the S23B. But those pants are crazy difficult to get on her. I learned after that using powder might help.

her arm is tricky. I cut it fine with just simple hand held wire cutters. But the skin is so squishy and soft its hard to keep her metal arm in place and comes loose very easily. If the body arm was plastic like regular figures it would be fine.

And i need to know from others about the "suntan" skin color. Mine is "suntan" but its to me it looks "pale". So I was wondering if people are painting her skin because the pix ive seen her skin looks so much darker on the other mods than mine. Wasn't sure if that was just the photos themselves, or if you guys are panting her skin too.

you could wrap the arm with tape to tighten the fit or you can glue the part to the arm but you won't be able to swivel. or use a white tac.

I’m thinking that I’ll start out with this older HT Ripley body and exchange the arm. Until someone makes a better and bigger head for her. I would, with some leg extensions, be able to get her maybe to about 173cm which is about 4cm shorter than she is. But with the smaller head and thinner arms it’s a start.
0ac824264457fd764af59598a46718e5.jpg

Back