Viet Cong Diorama (Vietnam 1960)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piranha

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just thought I would share some pic's of one of Dragons early under appreciated figures Linh Viet Cong Scout (she was so very simple with minimum kit)

I do hope to pick up another one for weathering ect.

Simple, clean and refreshing.

I made a Diorama base to display her on my goal was to keep it simple and easy (while retaining a good look) its meant to look like a roadside fence in a small Vietnamese village

I hope you guys like.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks in advance.
2rw0wlc.jpg
2qsyyon.jpg

8zqzcl.jpg
2z5t3c1.jpg

n1rmgp.jpg
sm7z3q.jpg

6ghaae.jpg

I think the term 'diorama' suggests to me anyway, larger scale with multiple figures in it, I think these are more custom stands, that said they are superb, very unique, this and your Afghanistan one, well done.

Thanks for your comment and feedback!

Its interesting the different terms we use for describing an item.
As the name suggests these are Diorama base's or as you said diorama stands their designed to display one figure on As my collecting covers a lot of different eras I make a small Diorama base for each figure. I don't have the room for large dioramas depicting a scene for each figure/group .
myself personally I would describe a diorama containing multiple figures as a Diorama Platform I think its relative to what your used to.

Back