Video Game Online Accounts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of you guys still play Assassin's Creed multi-player? There haven't been many people on the servers these days. If anyone's interested in collecting the trophies, or just playing together, add me.

If anyone plays BF:BC2 or MVC3 on PSN, my username is siningy, would love to get some games in!

I changed my psn by creating a new account. I'm working on getting all my trophies again. Which is a total pain btw. Anyways, I didn't like being btvsgirl since everyone would be like bt vs. girl? Ugh. So I am now TheBuffyGirl. As I should be.

Still waiting for the north american patch for Dead Island to finally finish that glitchy game. :impatient:

PSN - xYx1999
Live - xYx1999

Xbox live down and out.

Didn't mean to make to make a full thread about it, meant to post it here:

"Xbox live has been down for a while now.

Most people haven't been able to access Xbox live in the past few hours. However it sort of came back online and they say that some services are missing and they cannot update their account info online.

I am surprised an unannounced outage on this large of a scale is not being mentioned on the big name gaming sites. Xbox-support and Major Nelson's twitters are being quite 'hush hush' about it. Major Nelson said it was a case of the 'Monday Blues', just shortly after that xbox live went down again. I personally think this might have been a hack or that xbox live shut itself down in defense of a possible hack

Here is a link to the official xbox live status: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

*It was listed as down earlier then went to being in 'working order', and now it's listed as down again.

EDIT: Now it is up and running again. Still seems odd."

Back