Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
020311venom_01.jpg

020311venom_02.jpg

020311venom_03.jpg

I was never a huge fan of the first bust, but this has potential. I prefer a cleaner more classic looking Venom.

The more I look at the teaser, the more I think that this is going to look awesome! :rock

What a retarded thing to say. Slap in the face to those who paid over a grand. Nobody put a gun to those people who paid those prices. Those weren't MRSP prices, but prices those individuals were willing to pay. I don't agree with you at all on this.

See post below

It's not often that I'm critical with Sideshow, but I have to send my condolences to those that own the Venom 1:1 Version 1. I think it flat out sucks that Sideshow is double dipping on characters in the same format. It's not like there is a shortage of Marvel characters that could use the 1:1 treatment. It makes me nervous that Sideshow will eventually double dip on products that I have in the same format.

the original Venom will always be a fantastic work of art… if we are lucky, we will have a 2nd one to enjoy also. there is always room for more great art.

it will be mass produced hollow w/ poor paint, all at a bargain at 500 bucks.. this is how sideshow rolls these days.. Glad I got mine when they gave a ____.. OG or go ____ off losers..

I'm probably wrong but this might be a McFarlane Venom.

Either way, I will have this! :yess::hi5::lecture

It's more McFarlane-like than the other bust for sure. Pretty sure Todd didn't draw Venom a tongue like that though. Really need to see the eyes.

As far as I'm considered, I'm hearing nothing but praise from Bodie. I've read a lot worse from him in the past. True story. :lecture

Still seems like a questionable choice. Rehashing characters in the same format like this? What were you thinking SS, trying to be more like Bowen? So many better choices to be made for life size bust in Marvel Universe that hasn't been done. A green goblin maybe. If you're going to revisit previous pieces in same format, try and fix that Hulk 1:1 LSB trainwreck recently released.

Maybe they were thinking about making fast money since much of their new stuff hasn't been selling too quick.

Still seems like a questionable choice. Rehashing characters in the same format like this? What were you thinking SS, trying to be more like Bowen? So many better choices to be made for life size bust in Marvel Universe that hasn't been done. A green goblin maybe. If you're going to revisit previous pieces in same format, try and fix that Hulk 1:1 LSB trainwreck recently released.

I agree with you here. (Although, I've grown to love the Hulk 1:1.) :lol

I'm really surprised this was even announced, let alone for PO on the 10th. The GG 1:1 was teased how long ago now? Now, I'm not complaining, but I would have rather seen a few other choices first, like DD. I definitely welcome Venom, but other than Spidey, I hope they don't revisit anymore characters for a while (if ever.)

It's not often that I'm critical with Sideshow, but I have to send my condolences to those that own the Venom 1:1 Version 1. I think it flat out sucks that Sideshow is double dipping on characters in the same format. It's not like there is a shortage of Marvel characters that could use the 1:1 treatment. It makes me nervous that Sideshow will eventually double dip on products that I have in the same format.

Double dipping is inevitable on anything and everything which can make a profit.
I think we can all understand that.

Amazed that it's happening so soon. Disappointed that it's not that amazing looking Green Goblin or Daredevil previewed.

If your going to do another Venom why not be different from any other company and actually produce a version based on his creators work a McFarlane tongueless version.

In one way I'm really excited about the bust, cause I always wanted the first one but couldn't afford it for the money it goes these days! So I hope, this turns out nice :pray:

In the other way, I think it's lame from Sideshow to do things twice! As mentioned before, if this bust sells out well, I'm sure they are going to release other stuff a second time! I'm still a huge fan of the first Predator bust for example and it was hard and expencive to get it! If they ever release a second one, I'm sure that I'm feeling screwed! :gah:

i hope this gives a chance for a 1:1 classic predator bust based on the predators movie.

*runs and hides*

Back