Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How better could this had been with the Gold Bat Emblem :(

6050224201_ae602b7c2f_z.jpg

cuchi cuchi

I will keep my ex, enjoy her for a year then sell her.
I will keep my Vamp queen instead.

I usually stay quiet... but I posted this over at SF and got nothing... but am I the only one that thinks the comiquette is better?

I usually stay quiet... but I posted this over at SF and got nothing... but am I the only one that thinks the comiquette is better?

I agree. I am rather underwhelmed by how this turned out. The reg face just isn't very attractive to me. She looks like an 8.5 out of 10 drunk Russian hooker. EX or fail on this. The EX head is nice, but it isn't awe inspiring. The Comiquette is awesome. This is just nice. Comiquette= 10. PF reg= 8.5,PF EX=9. Maybe it looks better in hand. Like VS1976, I am also disappointed that the gold emblem was dropped. It is one of the things that sets her apart from other scantily clad women.

I agree. I am rather underwhelmed by how this turned out. The reg face just isn't very attractive to me. She looks like an 8.5 out of 10 drunk Russian hooker. EX or fail on this. The EX head is nice, but it isn't awe inspiring. The Comiquette is awesome. This is just nice. Comiquette= 10. PF reg= 8.5,PF EX=9. Maybe it looks better in hand. Like VS1976, I am also disappointed that the gold emblem was dropped. It is one of the things that sets her apart from other scantily clad women.

:goodpost:

I'm cancelling my order for the regular edition and will eventually pick this up down the road if need be.

Oh well =/

Yeesh any excuse to plug ARH.

Yes and why not?
The Vamp PF is a thing of beauty and ours will be very nice too!
Some might not have this PF, and some missed out. Now ARH Studios will offer the queen.

And both will be sold by SS and yes our Queen will be at SDCC 2012 this year right on display at Sideshow booth! :naughty

I can't find pics of that. Which are you referring to? The Athena is great, BTW.

Blackthornone, its because it has not been shown yet!
Its to be on display at SDCC 2012 of this year and sold later during the year by SS. And yes she is 1/4 and fully sculpted, not a PF!

Hay Barb, its nice to still see you have a sense of hummer!
Hope life is good to you, havent seen you around as of late?
:lol Thanks, ave... I think. Humor, right? I have no sense of hummer. Life is grand. I see you're still promoting the ____ out of ARH wares. Not a bad life. ARH does some sweet stuff, as I am sure you are already quite aware of.

Back