Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Thanks, ave... I think. Humor, right? I have no sense of hummer. Life is grand. I see you're still promoting the ____ out of ARH wares. Not a bad life. ARH does some sweet stuff, as I am sure you are already quite aware of.

Hummer?

What? Ha?

Yes but you know Im no ARH sales guy you know.
Im having a good time with ARH Inc. its been a challenge yes, but very rewarding personally too.
What happened to your hobby of photography? You used to do these great photos?

Hummer?

What? Ha?

Yes but you know Im no ARH sales guy you know.
Im having a good time with ARH Inc. its been a challenge yes, but very rewarding personally too.
What happened to your hobby of photography? You used to do these great photos?
Oh, I guess I quoted before you edited. No big whoop. I still take pics. Just don't buy nearly as much as I used to. Been pretty disenchanted with a lot of the products released in the statue realm as of late.

And the debate rages on!
:thud:

Of course! Someone is going to offer their opinion, I will offer my counter.

Don't get me wrong comiquette is great looking but I dislike the scale and the outfit of the comiquette. The PF base is way cooler and the outfit is more appropriate.

Personally, I thought the comiquette was better, but I've now flipped them both. I just don't have the amount of love for Vampi required to keep her in my collection. Change in collection direction and all that.

Oh, I guess I quoted before you edited. No big whoop. I still take pics. Just don't buy nearly as much as I used to. Been pretty disenchanted with a lot of the products released in the statue realm as of late.

Its easy to be.
I wish I had a teleporter to go to China every few days and whip the Chinese factories into shape!
I am getting the feeling that they like to fatten their wallets and if your not careful they will do everything to do so.

Just buy what you like, what I have learned is that there is always something better around the corner.

Well, its good to see you. Take care now.

Its easy to be.
I wish I had a teleporter to go to China every few days and whip the Chinese factories into shape!
I am getting the feeling that they like to fatten their wallets and if your not careful they will do everything to do so.

Just buy what you like, what I have learned is that there is always something better around the corner.

Well, its good to see you. Take care now.
Ditto and ditto. :peace

Don't get me wrong comiquette is great looking but I dislike the scale and the outfit of the comiquette. The PF base is way cooler and the outfit is more appropriate.

Isn't it the same outfit? Is it because it is fabric that you prefer it?

Yes indeed! I sold my comiquette EX and believe it or not my Diablo EX just recently for a healthy profit
The PF will be enough for me, and the Diablo was sold after I saw the upcoming products not shown yet from ARH Inc.

Never looking back either

Barb has the right mentality. And the fact that I could help a fellow collector to acquire Diablo brought me much joy!

Yes indeed! I sold my comiquette EX and believe it or not my Diablo EX just recently for a healthy profit
The PF will be enough for me, and the Diablo was sold after I saw the upcoming products not shown yet from ARH Inc.

Barb has the right mentality. And the fact that I could help a fellow collector to acquire Diablo brought me much joy!

Most definitely!:goodpost:

Dang! That's one piece I don't ever plan to let go. Just way too much win, in my eyes. One of Sideshow's top 3 even. Like you say though, don't ever look back. I know I don't.

Dang! That's one piece I don't ever plan to let go. Just way too much win, in my eyes. One of Sideshow's top 3 even. Like you say though, don't ever look back. I know I don't.

You know I tend to agree, in fact it was highly ranked in my collection.
However, l I have the inside track on what ARH is doing and there is no stopping the products from various artist. The best is yet to come and I need to make room. So logic states that Diablo was the first to go. It was way too small to match the beasts we will offer in the future and it was from a video game. (I am so sorry if it seems like Im doing some sort of sales pitch, but its like after the Medusa I know what we are capable of and the details will show it later on)

But it was a very tough decision indeed.
I will have to just enjoy your pics from time to time

:lol Then he's not nearly muscular enough.

Well, we were using your aggression then :hi5:
Im waiting to see how he looks painted!
One thing I can tell you he will have a bloody mess on his base and body!
We are not afraid of using blood on our statues :yess:

Ok, I must apologize! I get carried away from my excitement!

Back to the VAMP PF!

I still have not gotten my tracking info! :gah:
But picture and video will follow as soon as she is here

Well, we were using your aggression then :hi5:
Im waiting to see how he looks painted!
One thing I can tell you he will have a bloody mess on his base and body!
We are not afraid of using blood on our statues
:yess:
:lol Touché.

Splendid. Most companies are far too worried to offend. ____ the offendable! :lol

Back