Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More than one zero I think - now it's "Less than 60 remain!" - you would think that all the people who jumped on the wl after getting the nl would have make it a sell-out with zero left. Maybe the counter goes down 1 for every 100 who joins the wl.

I asked Sideshow about this today on chat. They said these numbers are a mistake and they're only fulfilling what was shown in the NL.

u bought it n for 500$ still u want?? when u jumped on waitlist date & time?? is ur waitlist saying contact to cancel??

It says nothing yet. I got on 2 days ago. Yes I bought one for 500.00 from another seller so now I want to get one to sell to even back out somewhat on my expensive one.

Here is my beauty
IMG_8904.jpg

IMG_8907.jpg

IMG_8916.jpg

IMG_8932.jpg

IMG_8925.jpg

IMG_8941.jpg

I asked Sideshow about this today on chat. They said these numbers are a mistake and they're only fulfilling what was shown in the NL.

Thx for the info. At least 8 lucky people (who couldn't make up their mind when this went up for pre-order but then saw the secondhand market prices) will get this.

Back