Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WP_000571.jpg

WP_000572.jpg

:lol Iron Man is sure a perve :lol

What is Tony doing? :slap

He doesnt need to do that!

Still Congrats! She looks good. Is it the eyes that are a little off or is it me?

EX head is the way to display this one for sure! :lecture

So your not going to display her in your room? :monkey1

Doesn't mean she is allowed in :monkey3

What is Tony doing? :slap

He doesnt need to do that!

Still Congrats! She looks good. Is it the eyes that are a little off or is it me?

EX head is the way to display this one for sure! :lecture

I don't want to debate that anymore. Got dissed elsewhere.

Honestly, not really noticeable to the naked eye.

Great Pic,s The Ex Head is a winner for Sure :wink1: is that a little chip on the arm bangle....

Seems like it's a scratch. Very minor so nothing I am worried about.

Congrats War, so do u like ex or regular head better?

Thanks Mamba. I'm digging both. I liked the reg more but feel happy with both now that I saw them in person.

Congrats War :hi5:
The outdoor pics really did justice. And as you mentioned, it may not be noticeable to the naked eye but in a couple of pics (from certain angles) the eyes look a wee bit off on the Regular. The Ex portrait is the way to go!!

Now, anyone here who doesn't want their Ex?? :wink1:

Cheers,
Neo.

Getting mine SS EX tomorrow. For financial reason, thinking about selling it. I have to see it first when she arrived before making my final decetion. Anyone interested?

Those are good pics that War posted. That is what she looks like. I got mine and I see I was right about the EX head being best. It looks like the reg head is a different sculpt than the proto. It isn't the painting. She looks too Mongoloid in the reg head. The EX head looks like a different woman. If only they didn't change the reg sculpt.. Overall, this is a very nice statue and not just a nice statue. Overall, I give it a 9.6 out of 10. The EX head is 9.9. The reg head is only a 7.7. The paintwork on the whole thing is definitely top notch, though. One of SS best. I think the Base is more impressive than Vampirella. I think I'll keep her, but will make a different base. It is enough to give children nightmares.

When the statue was first released for preorder, I thought the reg head was far superior. After seeing the in-hand pics, the EX is the only way to go.

When the statue was first released for preorder, I thought the reg head was far superior. After seeing the in-hand pics, the EX is the only way to go.

Same thing went through my head. However, you gotta see it in person first. Pictures extend and zoom in too much on the face.

Based on in hand pics alone, I completely agree! I always loved the regular head more, originally.

Same thing went through my head. However, you gotta see it in person first. Pictures extend and zoom in too much on the face.

However, I am taking War's advice and not making final judgement until Saturday when I have her in hand. :yess:

Back