Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frazetta-esque.
It just occured to me how much this reminds me of artwork by Frank Frazetta.

vampirellaPF-05.jpg

love the detail on the skull,the boots. dont particular like the other head. still THIS IS A MUST HAVE.....

personally, we both like the excl head more than the regular one... was the same with the com :p but since we only collect PF and excl, come on day! let's get it over with already! (wait is killing me :p)

I assumed that I and I was in fact two people using the same profile...

Anyway, yay, today the short wait ends, and the long wait begins. Can't wait to put my order in.

Anyway, yay, today the short wait ends, and the long wait begins. Can't wait to put my order in.

2DAY is the day guys a few more hours:impatient:. cant wait 2 c what else will be on the newsletter

correct :) we're a couple that share the same interests (lucky us :p) so why bother to create two different accounts... it saves us a lot of hassle when we also use the buy and sell :1-1:

on topic, can't wait... stupid day doesn't pass quick enough >.<

correct :) we're a couple that share the same interests (lucky us :p) so why bother to create two different accounts... it saves us a lot of hassle when we also use the buy and sell :1-1:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=532ZUVggecg"]LOTR The Two Towers - Gollum and Smeagol - YouTube[/ame]

I just thought you were rastafarian, cause they always refer to themselves in that fashion.

Back