Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna feel a lot better displaying this then the COM, that one is pushing my comfort level for when ole grandma visits...then again this PF isn't exactly kosher...but I still love it!

Im gonna feel a lot better displaying this then the COM, that one is pushing my comfort level for when ole grandma visits...then again this PF isn't exactly kosher...but I still love it!

:lol This sums up my feelings pretty well. I like the regular head more but dig the Ex head too; hope I get one this Thursday!

With a gigantic ES like 750 for the EX, I do believe you're safe. :)

yeah...what gives with the edition size? 550 or 500 seems far more appropriate...granted this piece is great, I don't know if it has enough juice to sell out like a rogue can...

Yea the ES is higher than I would have liked but I def am not passing up on this one. Unfortuantely I slept on the comiquette so I just barely got my order in time for a reg, but I think they'll look quite nice together. To all us Vamp fans Christmas comes early :impatient:

yeah...what gives with the edition size? 550 or 500 seems far more appropriate...granted this piece is great, I don't know if it has enough juice to sell out like a rogue can...
Yeah, 500-550 would have been fine and dandy. Vampi ain't no Rogue, that's for sure. This piece is quite exquisite though.

With a gigantic ES like 750 for the EX, I do believe you're safe. :)

I'd like to think so, but after Rogue, I'm not assuming anything. This piece has been getting a good amount of buzz, people missed out on the Comiquette, vampires are in, etc.!

so you'll be getting it...
Wavering like a leaf on the fence, brother! I have the EX comiquette on order, but I do dig the PF also.
I'd like to think so, but after Rogue, I'm not assuming anything. This piece has been getting a good amount of buzz, people missed out on the Comiquette, vampires are in, etc.!
Yes, all good points, V.

Back