Valentine's Day -Lando's a coming!!!!!! (possibly)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at his cape, it makes me wonder if something non film accurrate will be done to help it stay on, some snaps on the shirt or something, though that then makes him look bad if you want the cape off, but knowing how capes and thigns are in this scale, something needs to be done to keep it on his shoulders nicely, without something to keep it place, it'll likely shift or slip off.

Well...I am obligated, as a die-hard SSC Star Wars completist, to get Lando. But Lando is my LEAST favorite character in all of Star Wars-dom. I would even take a re-hash of Bib Fortuna...on the Buck, again, before I would vote for Lando to be released.

But at least the agony of having to buy this version of him will be over with. Then there will only be 3 more to suffer through.

Lando is also my absolute least favorite character. I might have liked him better if he was killed by sacrificing himself to save the rest of the crew. No, just kidding. I'd still hate him. However, I'd still buy his SSC figure. Wouldn't be a right as a collector if I didn't, he was a major character.

landocopyrb1.jpg

I don't understand the Lando hate, either. I just hope the sculpt nails Billy Dee to a "T". I don't want Lando in essence displayed on my shelf...

Well...I am obligated, as a die-hard SSC Star Wars completist, to get Lando. But Lando is my LEAST favorite character in all of Star Wars-dom. I would even take a re-hash of Bib Fortuna...on the Buck, again, before I would vote for Lando to be released.

But at least the agony of having to buy this version of him will be over with. Then there will only be 3 more to suffer through.

i agree with this post :monkey3

I'll take a Lando any day over anything from the prequels.

:lol :lol :lol

And anyone willing to take a second Bib over Lando is either lying or crazy. :google

And anyone willing to take a second Bib over Lando is either lying or crazy. :google

I agree--he's not my number one favorite Star Wars character, but he is definitely one of the main characters of the saga and he deserves a figure released at some point (and several years into the line is as good a time as any).

racist freaks!!!

Not me...give me Mace Windu, Captain Panaka, Captain Typho, or any of the aliens any day. I just want to get Lando over with.

My shrink says that I am not technically crazy. But only because crazy is not the technical term for it.

I agree--he's not my number one favorite Star Wars character, but he is definitely one of the main characters of the saga and he deserves a figure released at some point (and several years into the line is as good a time as any).

Shut up and get us the Lando shot with the Colt 45 in his hand.

:D

haha, that picture is so great!
I'm personally pretty excited for lando. I just hope he's not 89.99... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back