Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jay,

I am truly sorry for the lack of updates

The last couple of months have become nightmare for both myself and Glenn...

And while I cannot, for obvious reasons, go into details, i can say that through it all Glenn is working as hard as he can to get things done

Rest assured that although updates are not running as i had hoped, work is being done.

As for why i've been so quiet lately...i've had a few interesting things happen in my life...

I've gotten engaged...and finally started up my own business! So between wedding planning and business issues its been hectic few weeks...

I've barely had time to keep up on things, post in random threads and be as annoying as i usually am :p

I'll see what i can do about getting a block update done for you all, and i am appreciative of your patience!

Doc

The wait....WILL be worth it. Hang in there guys. :duff

100_7236.jpg

good luck with the business and the marriage from me

hope to see some new pics in the future.

Hey Jay,

I am truly sorry for the lack of updates

The last couple of months have become nightmare for both myself and Glenn...

And while I cannot, for obvious reasons, go into details, i can say that through it all Glenn is working as hard as he can to get things done

Rest assured that although updates are not running as i had hoped, work is being done.

As for why i've been so quiet lately...i've had a few interesting things happen in my life...

I've gotten engaged...and finally started up my own business! So between wedding planning and business issues its been hectic few weeks...

I've barely had time to keep up on things, post in random threads and be as annoying as i usually am :p

I'll see what i can do about getting a block update done for you all, and i am appreciative of your patience!

Doc

Your Shaw Vader sculpts look great Dr.FeelGood!

I know you're busy, but I'd like to see you do a Shaw Anakin.

Your Shaw Vader sculpts look great Dr.FeelGood!

I know you're busy, but I'd like to see you do a Shaw Anakin.

Sadly my friend i am not the artist here, just the spokesman...

Sorry for the long silence guys, i've been extremely busy with personal life issues...

I will get back into the throw of things asap...

But please sit tight...work is being done, i have a scheduled check in with Hurricane at the end of the week so i hope to have something for you all by the weekend.

Doc

Sadly my friend i am not the artist here, just the spokesman...

Sorry for the long silence guys, i've been extremely busy with personal life issues...

I will get back into the throw of things asap...

But please sit tight...work is being done, i have a scheduled check in with Hurricane at the end of the week so i hope to have something for you all by the weekend.

Doc

Thanks man. :duff

Back