Vader Bust/Meditation Chamber/PF/Dio ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping this is a legendary scale bust. I've begged SS to do this line for years now. If it is a 1:1, well, I'll just be extra poor buying it and whatever lsb SS reveals.

certainly one of the characters i am waiting for in 1:1 bust......easy buy for me!!

:google :google :google

Darth Vader Life Size Bust ?

I think yes:cool:

sideshow.jpg

sideshow2.jpg

sideshow3.jpg

sideshow4.jpg

sideshow5.jpg

sideshow6.jpg

sideshow7.jpg

The images comes from French forums cote-a-cas.net and Fana Collec.
Pictures takes by Sideshow Collectibles on flickr.

Last edited:
If its a life size reveal shaw head im going to get it no matter what.FINGERS CROSSED.

Billy

sideshow5.jpg

Could just be for reference, but if this is indication that this piece is a 1:1 bust and included the full Vader helmet to have it be a Vader 1:1 or an Anakin reveal 1:1, that'd make it the most badass 1:1 in the whole line.

Not sure if the helmet the SS guy wears fits inside those boxes. Are you sure these boxes relate to the Vader we saw in the SS pictures/movie?

Not sure if the helmet the SS guy wears fits inside those boxes. Are you sure these boxes relate to the Vader we saw in the SS pictures/movie?

It's not about fitting in the boxes, they're just random pieces for the Comic Con, it's just that he's sporting a 1:1 Vader dome on his head that's intriguing. If it's a 1:1 bust, they're not going to show packing photos with a box lablelled 1:1 Vader, but they do like to tease things, so taking pictures while wearing a helmet is a good way to tease.

the indication it is not the boxes but the helmet on the head of scott klauder

the indication it is not the boxes but the helmet on the head of scott klauder

It might be about Vader but we don't know what size Vader will be: 1:1 bust, 1:2, dio, etc. I hope to be a 1:1 bust, but if it is a reveal I'm quite sure it won't have a helmet. Second I somehow think those boxes are a bit too small for a 1:1 bust, but whoever has 1:1 SS busts could chime in and show us boxes for other 1:1 busts already produced.

Only downside if it's 1:1 is, it'll likely be about $750 if it's just Shaw reveal, and almost $1000 if it's got the full helmet and it's removable.

It might be about Vader but we don't know what size Vader will be: 1:1 bust, 1:2, dio, etc. I hope to be a 1:1 bust, but if it is a reveal I'm quite sure it won't have a helmet. Second I somehow think those boxes are a bit too small for a 1:1 bust, but whoever has 1:1 SS busts could chime in and show us boxes for other 1:1 busts already produced.

What's with the boxes?:confused: It's not about the boxes!!:D

I wouldent mind paying $750.00 for a shaw reveal but If it has the full helmet etc and is around $1000.00.I hope they give us an option to buy it without the face mask and dome.

Billy

Well you never know, they might surprise us with price if it's 1:1, I thought for sure Grievous would be much more than the other busts and he was still in the $500 range. I just hope with Vader, any 1:1 has the full chest armor, cape and chain.

Quit talking about a 1:1 bust. You guys are making consider flexpay.

Only downside if it's 1:1 is, it'll likely be about $750 if it's just Shaw reveal, and almost $1000 if it's got the full helmet and it's removable.

Ok I'm in!!! YUHUUUUU!!! I do hope It will be a full Anakin reveal 1:1 bust from ROTJ with removable helmet and mask... and if you take a closer look at the SDCC Teaser Video you can see the mask wich goes down on Vader's face... fingers crossed!
We used to talk about a Veder Reveal 1:1 bust ago remember Sean?

Check the packages just behind the girl. Does it say C-3PO?

sideshow78.jpg

Yes, probably one of the boxes for the 1:1 R2 and 3PO pieces, those are good for display at the show, catch attention.

Yes, probably one of the boxes for the 1:1 R2 and 3PO pieces, those are good for display at the show, catch attention.

D´oh, you are right, it says 1:1 and box 4 of 4. I thought it was C-3PO PF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back