uscmhicks's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Roy. You should check this movie out mate. It's quite a low budget British movie and this isn't a very good trailer but it's an excellent film. Everyone I've shown this movie ended up loving it. It's called Dead Man's Shoes.

:exactly:

He showed me the film and it was as good as he said.

DSC05318.jpg

DSC05319.jpg

DSC05320.jpg

DSC05321.jpg

DSC05322.jpg

DSC05323.jpg

DSC05325.jpg

DSC05328.jpg

DSC05333.jpg

DSC05334.jpg

Finally changed my Denzels shoes from those stupid Banana looking ones he had. :lol Also switched up Jack's hands from those greasy crappy looking things that came with the original figure.

collection5.jpg

collection4-1.jpg

collection3-1.jpg

collection2-1.jpg

collection.jpg

Looking for a scarecrow pointing hand for Dead Man's shoes next to go for this look , without the mask. Still need a better jacket for it also , hoping on a Rainman Taxi driver so I can steal my customs for this figure.

dead_mans_shoes_xl_05--film-A.jpg

thats a awesome denzel. Love the way you have your video collection outside of the detolfs. Classy way to display.

Thanks everyone. Opened up the Enterbay Leon today and decided to turn my Leon into a battle damaged bash since the enterbay came with the axe. It needs it's shoes and socks changing and also a stand but I like it for now. Just Matilda and a Swat Leon bash to go and I think I'll eventually be happy. :lol

This was based the swat shootout scene.

leonbattledamagedhelp.jpg

collection5-1.jpg

collection6.jpg

collection7.jpg

collection8.jpg

collection4-2.jpg

collection-1.jpg

collection2-2.jpg

collection3-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back