uscmhicks's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate. :wave

Not really a collectible but I had this poster arrive today , it's massive ! Framed behind glass. I'm not sure where to put it yet , it's not staying in the living room , people will think I'm a nut case. :lol

10671862355_d2ee5c50ef_o.jpg

I've been thinking about making her. I'm trying to learn how to do hair implants to sculpts because I would love to have a figure of her.

DA's remake Jason on a temporary true type for now. I don't think it's a big enough body but it looks good for now and it's great to have a set up like this for Halloween.

10205143573_a56ac5df7c_o.jpg

Damn man, that´s scary good! :D that display is looking really great!

I've been thinking about making her. I'm trying to learn how to do hair implants to sculpts because I would love to have a figure of her.

It'd definitely make a cool and different figure. I'd love to see you take a shot at a sculpt. I've not had the time to sculpt anything lately, I'll never get any better taking 3 month breaks in between each attempt. :lol

Damn man, that´s scary good! :D that display is looking really great!

Thanks mate. Your collection photographs are some of my favorites. :hi5:

Love your Richard from Dead Mans Shoes...I just checked it out for the first time..great movie! Next I'm watching I Saw the Devil!

Who did the sculpt for Richard from Dead Mans Shoes?

Also what are the details on the I Saw the Devil guy (forget the name)

Who did the sculpt for Richard from Dead Mans Shoes?

Also what are the details on the I Saw the Devil guy (forget the name)

It's a bit late now but Arsyn did the Dead Man's Shoes sculpt, the clothing was pieced together from various parts.
The I saw the Devil sculpt was by Kai studios, clothing pieced together separately also by TurdFerguson.

I received my Kimchidvd Leon blu ray steelbook today and made a little Leon display.

13217971815_04a1287156_o.jpg

13218305974_2060e8406e_o.jpg

It's a bit late now but Arsyn did the Dead Man's Shoes sculpt, the clothing was pieced together from various parts.
The I saw the Devil sculpt was by Kai studios, clothing pieced together separately also by TurdFerguson.

I received my Kimchidvd Leon blu ray steelbook today and made a little Leon display.

13217971815_04a1287156_o.jpg

13218305974_2060e8406e_o.jpg

Thanks for all the info the Leon display looks sweet!

Back