Uscmhicks only collects 1/6.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see it then.
I got the head from a member wwaiting for a repaint.
We will see how it looks once repainted and with glasses.

Love your collection! It's nice to finally see your stuff!
Love seeing old Leon in there rockin' the place. And the new Travis rocks. Amazing figure.
Great stuff!

Keep a wary eye out for another head coming your way! :yess:

I'm using Kai's sculpt. They've sold out now. There were 2 versions , bloodied and normal.

4138301694_188b0ebffe_o.jpg

4138301736_4d834f444b_o.jpg

Here's the original thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67042&highlight=travis

Without any custom sculpt personally I wouldn't bother with the bros production travis but if you can find a sculpt go for it I say.

I'll try and get some photos up soon. The bros production head sucks. :lol
The neck is long on Kai's sculpts yeah but looks even longer because of the crappy body the figure is on , I'm buying a truetype for it soon.
The neck joint doesn't dip into the body as much on the one I'm using like a truetypes does.

Yeah think I'll stay away from the brother production head and go with divers recast what i've had from him looks pretty good to me imo.
Others may not agree but what do I know.
I like kais sculpt on yours if anyones got one painted let me know:).
The crm is the best I think and the one I'd love to own that for the big grin on it, but not much chance of getting that, if the figure is worth 700 dollars who is gunna break that up?

Then again you never know someones dog might of eaten the rest of the figure:)

The bros production head may look a hell of a lot better with a repaint but without it I just can't see him so I don't know.

Thanks Les and Rock. Any sculpt coming for you will warrant a new photo and post in here Les. :rock

I think my favorite pieces in your collection are the 2 Preds at the right.

I thought you had more stuff than this though.

I think my favorite pieces in your collection are the 2 Preds at the right.

I thought you had more stuff than this though.

I did at one point. I had about 15 pfs and I've had a few maquettes , dios and also another 20 or so figures I sold. I'm happier with a smaller collection.

Thought I'd pipe in here and say that the special edition Taxi driver is a special edition... it comes with a third head and the bomber version of the jacket. As we were discussing on the other thread if you got it from store rooms like i did they likely swiped it.

abc-express had pics of on the bay ut someone bought that one. i'm sure we'll see another. abc was selling it for 300...

I'm using Kai's sculpt. They've sold out now. There were 2 versions , bloodied and normal.

4138301694_188b0ebffe_o.jpg

4138301736_4d834f444b_o.jpg

Here's the original thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67042&highlight=travis

Without any custom sculpt personally I wouldn't bother with the bros production travis but if you can find a sculpt go for it I say.

I'll try and get some photos up soon. The bros production head sucks. :lol
The neck is long on Kai's sculpts yeah but looks even longer because of the crappy body the figure is on , I'm buying a truetype for it soon.
The neck joint doesn't dip into the body as much on the one I'm using like a truetypes does.

I definitely prefer the bloodied version.

Thought I'd pipe in here and say that the special edition Taxi driver is a special edition... it comes with a third head and the bomber version of the jacket. As we were discussing on the other thread if you got it from store rooms like i did they likely swiped it.

abc-express had pics of on the bay ut someone bought that one. i'm sure we'll see another. abc was selling it for 300...

Yeah I got a couple of jackets from storerooms never knew that the special edtion came with the bomber version or I might have bought that.

Oh well should have read the other thread more carefully.

Just clicked the link. Store rooms have got some nerve then !. :thud:
Thanks for the info , those extra bits would have been cool to. The jacket especially.
That will be the last time I buy them. :monkey4

300 on abc , wow !.

Thats so crafty of them! I think thats outrageous they would do that!

I actually like the long haired version, i think with a talented repaint that could look awesome aswell

I might email them actually...I'm not expecting anything obviously. It will just be interesting to see if they reply.

Just updated the first page with photos of how my collection looks at the moment. Here are a few other photos I can't fit in the first post.

This the other side of the room.

uscmhickscollection12.jpg

These are the markings I added to Creasys hand as seen in the movie. :D I tried my best !.

uscmhickscollection5.jpg

Back