Uscmhicks only collects 1/6.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection for sure. All top shelf stuff. :rock

Now what about a pick of the bottom shelf. I see something. What have you got there?

collection3.jpg

Great collection Tay.
I'm only buying 1/6th myself now.
Is that Andy Dufresne in the denim jacket?

What i notice first in any collection is their unique pieces you don`t see too often,your Leon,No country for old men,Deniro,Shining,Shawshank redemption,Aliens(Reese Head) are incredible Tay,you have good taste.Would you buy a "One flew over the cuckoos Nest" Jack Nicholson figure?I hope to see more Jack Nicholson made in 1/6.

Tay! About time you skinny bastard! :lol Just kidding, you know I love ya man. :naughty :D

I'm loving the selection and furthermore the shelf ( I have one of those too) Excellent man!

I am SO jealous of your Anton Chigurh, I can't believe I missed out on that release.

Congrats little buddy.

What i notice first in any collection is their unique pieces you don`t see too often,your Leon,No country for old men,Deniro,Shining,Shawshank redemption,Aliens(Reese Head) are incredible Tay,you have good taste.Would you buy a "One flew over the cuckoos Nest" Jack Nicholson figure?I hope to see more Jack Nicholson made in 1/6.

Hell yes I would !. It's one of my favorite movies. I was thinking about that yesterday actually when I was looking at the blu ray in a shop near me. :D

Love those figures. I miss mine from time to time.

thanks man. :rock

Nice collection for sure. All top shelf stuff. :rock

Now what about a pick of the bottom shelf. I see something. What have you got there?

There just a few old palisades busts from alien and avp. They had nowhere else to go. :rotfl
Thanks mate.

Tay! About time you skinny bastard! :lol Just kidding, you know I love ya man. :naughty :D

I'm loving the selection and furthermore the shelf ( I have one of those too) Excellent man!

I am SO jealous of your Anton Chigurh, I can't believe I missed out on that release.

Congrats little buddy.

:lol:rotfl Thanks man , yeah the Anton is a great figure. I skipped it on frist release too but after watching NCFOM again a few months ago I really wanted one. Its easily one of my fave movies now. :cool:

Great collection Tay.
I'm only buying 1/6th myself now.
Is that Andy Dufresne in the denim jacket?

Yeah , it is. :lol The likeness isn't 100% there but you recognised him so that says something I suppose. :lol
It's from a low key company , just like the shining figure. There the best ones imo. :rock:rotfl

1/6 - less space, more fun, and I love the price as well :naughty
Cool 1/6 collection you got some rare stuff
smile_clap.gif

I love it Tay. Awesome is an understatement. I still think your Robocop looks naked without that (excellent) flightpack! lol.
Nash

Yeah , it is. :lol The likeness isn't 100% there but you recognised him so that says something I suppose. :lol
It's from a low key company , just like the shining figure. There the best ones imo. :rock:rotfl

I like it.
It captures the character, and I like the pose you put him in.
You should get one of those Freeman sculpts and create a Red to go with him.

1/6 - less space, more fun, and I love the price as well :naughty
Cool 1/6 collection you got some rare stuff
smile_clap.gif

thanks mate. :rock

I love it Tay. Awesome is an understatement. I still think your Robocop looks naked without that (excellent) flightpack! lol.
Nash

ghostbusters-proton-pack.jpg

:monkey3:lol

I like it.
It captures the character, and I like the pose you put him in.
You should get one of those Freeman sculpts and create a Red to go with him.

Yeah , me and the few others who picked him up were wanting a Red to go with him. Voorhees actually emailed the company and I think they mentioned that they might do one along with other classic characters. Thats the thing , all the characters I want in 1/6 seem to be obscure so I'm having to do alot of customs. Denzel is in the works next from Man on Fire along with the Taxi driver I'm making with Fengs sculpt. Then I'm gonna have to do my Dead Mans Shoes Paddy Considine and thats gonna be a hard one. :sick:lol
I'm hoping by the end of the year to have all my must haves out of the way. Even though I wouldn't I could then quit the hobby happy. :D

:D
I actually never put that part at first...but... I know I'll probably never quit this hobby anyway. I'd still visit this forum now even if I didn't collect just because I've made so many friends here. :chew

Good. :D

You are one of the lucky people on my 'cool list' Tay, so glad you would never abandon SSF.

Hi Tay... I would love some more pics to see your full display. Im curious which larger pieces you ended up keeping.

Hi Tay... I would love some more pics to see your full display. Im curious which larger pieces you ended up keeping.

I'll be taking some more photos very soon. The shelving unit all the figures are stood on are where the tv will be and the figures will be back in their detolfs. I only have 3 bigger busts though , the T-800 arnold , T-800 endo and the Palisades facehugger bust.

I know, I was breakin yur balls. I think you should grab this one, its a descent price and still looks bad ass

https://www.modelzone.com/mangrasshopper/index.php?level=album&id=228

I thought you were. :lol I actually had that pumpkinhead once , its quite big and the paintjob isn't as nearly as nice as that repainted one. I might pick it up again one day. :rock

Back