Statue Uruk-Hai General Helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
lotruruk-haihelmalrg.jpg

Just got an email this is about to start shipping. Figured it was time to start an email for this item. My first helm in a very very long time.

Just got an email this is about to start shipping. Figured it was time to start an email for this item. My first helm in a very very long time.

Ditto. Just heard from Darren. Shipment is expected later this week to the US warehouse to be charged and shipped late next week.

I'm thinking of canceling my order. Too many of these helms to collect and I will never track them all down. Plus I'd rather use the cash on something more substantial.

I'd suggest to take it and resell it. I ordered 5 of the helms but only keep 3. Both sold for almost 250€ each last weekend.
It could be one of those helms which becomes really rare in the future with a limitation of 500.
I don't think the next helm will have a similar small limitation number.

Last edited:
These new helms have two things I don't like, the chess piece base and the non metal material. Not buying them unless something striking comes along.

Wow people are nuts paying that. Crazy that the berserker helm is selling for 20 bucks and the general helm, fairly similar, for so much more.

These new helms have two things I don't like, the chess piece base and the non metal material. Not buying them unless something striking comes along.

The base is exactly the same as the old helms had.
It only looks a bit shiny but that's only a prototype.

The change of material is a serious issue to me, too.
I really hope the helm won't look/feel too cheap in hand.
Still not understanding Weta's producing policy.

I'm thinking of canceling my order. Too many of these helms to collect and I will never track them all down. Plus I'd rather use the cash on something more substantial.

Darin PLEASE do not cancel it, I will gladly take it off your hands!

Please PM me with your details!

A few people over at The Shadow and Flame have already received their helms. I hope
it's OK to quote what N2Darkness have to say about it and post one of his images here;

Yes the weight is a big difference and very noticeable when picking it up. Also paint seems to be a little lighter and the rust is there if you really look for it. The color is too close to the base color of the helm. Not bad for there first piece and return of the helms. I got this next to nothing having used my Weta dollars and might have been a little disappointed if I payed full price, but with the edition of only 500 and having it sold out it makes it better. On to the next. "

Image courtesy of N2Darkness;

DSCN4078.jpg

Looks ok. They should have compared it next to the berserker helmet with is a much cleaner helmet. Not the legion helmet. The berserker helmet doesn't have any 'metal shine' either. I have the complete collection, so I'll be happy to add this one to it.

Got my helm a day early. Yes it is very light and flimsy compared to the old metal helms. But the detail is still there. You won't be able to tell it isn't from the same line when it's on the shelf. It fits in nicely IMO. Wish they would have gone with the metal though.

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

Back