UPDATED- 1/6/2013 My Hot Toys room...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 360 view of my growing Hot Toys room...

Wow, you really love Iron Man.

You know, two figures per shelf on the detolfs looks pretty sweet. Have you tried that? Just that you'll be running out of space soon. I know what you're going for though.

Indeed a really cool display! :clap

Thanks very much!

Wow, you really love Iron Man.

You know, two figures per shelf on the detolfs looks pretty sweet. Have you tried that? Just that you'll be running out of space soon. I know what you're going for though.

Yeah, I am a sucker for Iron Man...

Once I run out of room in the existing cases and run out of space for new ones, I will start doubling up certain things (like Johann/ Red Skull). Hopefully that won't be for awhile though. ;)

Sallah

Very cool setup, and I'm definitely going to have to check out that app! :rock

Very cool setup, and I'm definitely going to have to check out that app! :rock

Thanks Marf! The app rocks... Just be sure to steady your phone when doing the pics...

Sallah

Updated the first post with this new video of my collection...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr3u1rVCISc[/ame]

Sallah

Aw man, that collection is awesome. I really dig your set up. That room is awesome.

Reminds me how I have to get my Hot Toys collection off of the top shelf of a closet.

Wow, really nice setup! Hundreds of dollars worth of detolfs alone...

WoW very cool 1/6 museum you got going ....Very jellous of your cabinets and space ...Again very cool sir ......keep on rocking :rock:rock:rock

Very nice set up and enjoyed the video. Awesome Hot Toys collection with room to grow. :rock

Wow, really nice setup! Hundreds of dollars worth of detolfs alone...

WoW very cool 1/6 museum you got going ....Very jellous of your cabinets and space ...Again very cool sir ......keep on rocking :rock:rock:rock

Very nice set up and enjoyed the video. Awesome Hot Toys collection with room to grow. :rock

Thanks folks! I really appreciate the kind words. :)

I am moving 2 more detolfs in this weekend and pulling out one of the black tables (I figure the 89 Batmobile should be able to fit on just one). Also just snagged a Hot Toys t-800 on the cheap, and should have Luke Bespin and Hawkeye in a couple of weeks... So I will probably do an update video fairly soon after all that. :)

Sallah

I am not sure if I am MORE jealous of your room or the hot toys. Awesome room and collection

great collection very clean.... no predators???

I am not sure if I am MORE jealous of your room or the hot toys. Awesome room and collection

Thank you very much!

great collection very clean.... no predators???

Thank you as well! No, sadly no Predators. As much as I love the original, I have to draw a line somewhere or I'd go broke. ;)

Then again, I said the same thing about Terminiator stuff... yet I just picked up a T-800. :panic:

Sallah

Back