Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of whether there is a Predator torso in that shipment or not.... :) .... this is a great example of the hobby community at its best.

Kudos to Carl!

Carl, you're awesome! Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you as you can get thru everything, will send shipping $$ when you know what that will be. :peace

I have no concern in all this so I have stayed out, but I just wanted to say thanks to Carl and Jen for helping out Josh and the Freaks board! You guys rock! :rock :rock :rock

I don't have anything tied up in this but just wanted to say that this was an awesome gesture by Carl and Jen.

Josh, I wish you all the best and hope things get on the up and up for you and your family.

Me neither but really that is awesome Carl to give up so much of your spare time to help Josh out and the fellow freaks get thier stuff!

Thanks Carl. I do appreciate all that you are doing and I certainly bear no ill will to Josh.
God it does piss me off to see dront getting his stuff first though. :monkey4

WOW, light at the end of the tunnel ... well hopefully, I don't know where I land in the waves. Here's to hoping the first trip seeing as how the progress pics showed the Joker I have been waiting on as damn near finished.

Thanks again, Carl and Jen. :clap

Carl, Jen, you two are incredibly awesome to take time, effort, and miles to rectify a crappy and complicated situation.

:duff

Yep. Very cool of Carl and Jen. I have 2 heads and hoping it's in the first wave, but if not I am not going to cry about it because this is a colossal mess and through the efforts of a couple really good people some may get there stuff back. Seriously, VERY cool of Carl and Jen to do this. No one forced or paid them to. You guys rule

I would like to thank Carl as well. :) He really deserves all the credit here - he's the one doing the majority of the work. I just filled in a spreadsheet and answered PMs.

This situation was a colossal mess - one that I don't think Josh would have had the time or energy to deal with. So it's great that Carl stepped up to the plate to help with this burden. I know many of us are out a fair amount of money - but at least we will have our stuff back and that's definitely better than nothing.

:duff

I've spent more than I gave Josh (many times over) on a billion worthless things, just in the time I've been waiting for my repaint. The money is irrelevant at this point. What I want out of is being a part of the pressure Josh has on him. No doubt it's the consequence of his own mistake, but whatever. It's long since time to move on and give the man back his life.

Carl and Jen rule. You guys have done a great thing. :duff

Thank you Carl and Jen
thththGreatJob1.gif

I've spent more than I gave Josh (many times over) on a billion worthless things, just in the time I've been waiting for my repaint. The money is irrelevant at this point. What I want out of is being a part of the pressure Josh has on him. No doubt it's the consequence of his own mistake, but whatever. It's long since time to move on and give the man back his life.

Carl and Jen rule. You guys have done a great thing. :duff

:exactly::goodpost::exactly::goodpost::exactly:

Besides, with the exception of the one threat, I doubt anybody is making Josh feel any worse about this than himself. Carl and Jen have made it possible to salvage a fat chunk of this out of the goodness of their hearts and on their own dime. Lessons have been learned. It's time for everybody to move on, let the healing process begin and let the wounds scar over.

Back