UPDATE 4/19-Selene Underworld Boots READY and Corset Set (Bootfeet finalized) SMcG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATE 3/25 - Selene Underworld Boots and Corset Set (Bootfeet finalized) SMcG

Hi Chad,

Definitely interested but price dependant as its an upgrade (timing I guess also depends - I'm a sucker for upgrades!).

As some of the others mentioned the coat is the real missing piece out there for Selene.

Re: UPDATE 3/25 - Selene Underworld Boots and Corset Set (Bootfeet finalized) SMcG

interested in option 1 need to know price to comment lmk

As others have stated, I'm interested depending on price and timing.

Last edited:

Much like the others, I'm interested also but depending on the price.

I'm interested in a full set, but how much?

Option 1 sounds good for me as well. Excited to see full specs.

I'm looking at this as a long term project, just for the part of waiting for HT to release a new run of female true types.

I'm intrested in option 1 depending on the price.

Hi, please add me to the list for option 1 and a couple of option 2 depending on the price, THANKS

Just seen these photos on https://smcgcustoms.com/default.aspx They look fabulous!

SELENEBOOTCOLLAGE.jpg

If it's not too late put me down for option #1,PLEASE!THANX!

Wow....Amazing work on these Chad! I would actually love to see you tackle the Neo boots that everyone is after here. I know Uncle Sam has plans to sculpt them, but I think the mixed media approach you take suits the boots much better :rock

And there's lots of interest!

matrix1.jpg

Boots2.jpg

Back