UPDATE 4/19-Selene Underworld Boots READY and Corset Set (Bootfeet finalized) SMcG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sithlordmacgyver

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Now with the new year upon us, let me share a preview pic of my Selene Underworld boots that are in the works. I also will be updating this thread with updates on the embroidered corset and gauntlets that I will be offering these items as a set for starters. Price to be determined in the next couple of weeks.

cce16815a2dbfc23dd514afb56e2fbd6b74286c7.jpg

There are a couple of tweeks I need to do with the boots.(remove the larger steel stud and replace with an eyelet and just overall cleanup)

I am just gathering interest for now but if everyone enjoys what they see with the boots for now..I will continue on with the completion of the corset and gauntlets.
I know there are many of us just looking for a good replacement boot for their existing Selene and at some point and by the interest, I may offer the boots separate as well.
YOU TELL ME.....
MY GOAL: If the interest is there, I plan on making this offering available for preorder in the very near future.

Thanks for checking them out.

Chad
SMcG Customs

Last edited:
Re: Interest Thread-Selene Underworld Boots, Corset and More SMcG Customs

If the price is right I'd be in for a pair. I'd say the heel height is fine. I like to be able to pose w/o stands. If it's too high it my make the figure less stable. :(

Here is a quick photoshop rendering of a taller heel. I dont know if I'd want to go too much taller but let me know if everyone feels better with this heel height?
If this is better...I will see if I can make that happen.

a2a3623619e2acf2df0dfcfe29e4d6ba3984b43b.jpg

Keep those comments coming..

Chad
SMCG

salene4.jpg

here's the real pair of boots. Maybe front part could be a bit more round. But your boots are off to a great start. I might be in seeing the finish product.

Wow these are outstanding!

I'd be more interested in a good leather corset & arm gauntlets.

And soon...:)

im fine with the corset and arms from wildwork... the most important thing by far is the coat...

i still say someone needs to get in touch with that freeman guy that Kai used on his

I think they'r looking great. I never noticed how big the heels were in the movie.

im fine with the corset and arms from wildwork... the most important thing by far is the coat...

i still say someone needs to get in touch with that freeman guy that Kai used on his

:exactly::goodpost: cant wait until I see the finish boots here.

Hi, i'm interested in the set, could also do with a few sets of boots as they are now, any chance you could offer both versions, CHEERS

Great job on the boots. Put me down on the list.

I did check into lifting the heels up a bit and that shouldn't be too much of a problem...
Those boots in the pic are actually made by motorcowboy and are a very close replica to Selene's..
Her sole is a little higher but those(motorcowboy)are more shall I say "gothic" looking.

more to come....and please MORE FEEDBACK.

SMCG

i'm wondering about the coat too. never seen a totally accurate one. but yes, i'd be interested in all your Underworld stuff Chad!

I'd be interested in a set if the price is reasonable.

Back