UPDATE 4/19-Selene Underworld Boots READY and Corset Set (Bootfeet finalized) SMcG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Interest Thread-Selene Underworld Boots, Corset and More SMcG Customs

I for sure need this stuff now, since onesixthscaleking robbed me
of 4 custom corsets I sent them.

So, when do we find out this is going to happen for sure?

Put me down for boots and corset too.

you can put me down for all 3

JUST A LITTLE QUICK UPDATE:
Right now, I havent figured out the final cost for everything but here is what I can tell you.

IT IS DEFINITELY A GO WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!
This is going to be my first BIG Project of the year and I don't want to start on a bad note.

I will start taking a list of interested parties very soon...
I am going to offer all three just not sure if I will split everything up separately...I may just offer the corset/gauntlet set and the boots as another set and leave it up to everyone...

Let me know what you think..

Chad
SMCG

UPDATE: I have made some final tweeks to the boots and I am hoping to have a pic of the new taller heel very soon for everyone to check out.
My hopes are to have a pic of the corset for everyone to check out here in another week.

Once I have that done, I will be able to offer everyone pricing on them and start taking a list of interested members...

Here is what I am thinking right now as far as how I am going to offer the boots, corset and gauntlets..

Option 1 will be the FULL SET: boots, corset and gauntlets
Option 2 will be the BOOTS ONLY.

Now that may change once everything is final and all of the interest is in but that is a start for now.

CHAD
SMCG

UPDATE: I have made some final tweeks to the boots and I am hoping to have a pic of the new taller heel very soon for everyone to check out.
My hopes are to have a pic of the corset for everyone to check out here in another week.

Once I have that done, I will be able to offer everyone pricing on them and start taking a list of interested members...

Here is what I am thinking right now as far as how I am going to offer the boots, corset and gauntlets..

Option 1 will be the FULL SET: boots, corset and gauntlets
Option 2 will be the BOOTS ONLY.

Now that may change once everything is final and all of the interest is in but that is a start for now.

CHAD
SMCG

Yeah, don't sell yourself short. You may get even more
demand offering up each part on it's own after your sets sell.

So that may be something to strongly consider.
There are always people looking for Selene accessories.
Everytime I throw Selene stuff up on ebay, it goes right away.
So trust me, you'll have no issues selling any single Selene item,
even beyond the forums.

Option 1 the FULL SET: boots, corset and gauntlets sound good to me.

definitely interested in Option 1, boots, gauntlets, corset.

anyone know of the best coat for Selene? i've tried the older Triad one (Knightrunner?) and the style is all wrong

Last edited:

Hi, just wondering if you have been making progress with the selene boots and will you also be doing the corset, will you be offering any for sale, THANKS

Malo,
I am sure you already read my message to you so here is more info for everyone to soak in....

I finally got my proof back of the bootfeet for Selene. This will be the bootfoot design that I will be using in the final product for everyone. (black of course)

SELENE%20BOOTFOOT2.JPG

I just got this info the other day and hopefully on Monday ,I will get my schedule time for when the bootfeet will be completed. As soon as I get that info, I will start posting the full details for the boots first and then the corset/boot combo will follow.

I hope you like what you see so far..the overall boot design hasnt changed too much from the last time. I did add a few minor details to the boot which will be revealed hopefully very soon.

Thanks again everyone...

SMCG

Re: UPDATE 3/25 - Selene Underworld Boots and Corset Set (Bootfeet finalized) SMcG

I know you've got many irons in the fire, SMCG -- terrific ones -- but I hope to hear orders are open for this soon...

Re: UPDATE 3/25 - Selene Underworld Boots and Corset Set (Bootfeet finalized) SMcG

wow, damn impressive work. Not interested in owning a Selene figure, but those boots are amazing looking :rock

Interested dependant on price, and how well they fit on the chosen body for tailoring, looking at the pics Id be worried the leather boots would be to tight to lace them up around the calf muscle of something like a cy girl body wondered what the base body would be . . could also be interested in corset price dependant.

Back