*Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 1 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread. *NEW Logo*

overall the suit is nice,I got 2 of them but the only think I didnt like on my Royce body version was the sleeves were way too long about 3/4" overlap and must be tucked under as you can see in pages 10 and 11(thats my figure)his wrist area looks stubby compared to 16k's suit,his hem line is perferctly at the bottom of the wrist as is my other one thats dressed on the HT ezio body with LW head on pg.16,,I wish there was some way to fix it,that tucked under look is hurting the look of the figure.Any suggestions?:gah:

overall the suit is nice,I got 2 of them but the only think I didnt like on my Royce body version was the sleeves were way too long about 3/4" overlap and must be tucked under as you can see in pages 10 and 11(thats my figure)his wrist area looks stubby compared to 16k's suit,his hem line is perferctly at the bottom of the wrist as is my other one thats dressed on the HT ezio body with LW head on pg.16,,I wish there was some way to fix it,that tucked under look is hurting the look of the figure.Any suggestions?:gah:

When you ordered the suit you mentioned the first body, and it was too late by the time you changed your mind to royce...Sorry bro.
Best you can do is see who will maybe swap you even trade for your suit...
The body you were first using I believe had bigger shoulders and arms which would have made the sleeves fit perfect.

the first body was TT addvanced,the arm length is about the same and less bulky and what about all the other people that had only the suits sent directly to them and used the Royce body so how is it that they got a perfect fit?,Its not like you fitted it and sent it,.I asked you if it was too late to change the body and you said no problem send it over but theres not much that can be done,I asked my friend who has made all my other suits in the past and the only way to shorten it is to remove the suit not sure if the upper part can be removed?If yes then he can shorten it for me,Ill figure something out,there must be a way.

Ok Guys...For all who were waiting the Decals, I will have them this Tuesday, with the replacement boot.

Here is a little how to place the decal on...Get a vitamine bottle, place it in the suit while the velcro is open in back...Cut your decal out perfect and remove backing so it can stick...Take a blow dryer after placing it in position, and heat it some. Your done!
supeslogo.jpg

Updated shipped more suits today

Guys...Anyone interested in just a set of boots??? I am Offering 2 sets ONLY! I normally don't sell the boots alone, but here is your chance to get a Movie accurate set of boots One time Only so PM me first come first serve. Not cheap.

Belt not included just the boots
dsc03533n.jpg

Just curious to see what the average shipping time is for these. It seems like I've been waiting for ages for this to come since it was shipped. Any updates Moe.:pray:

I'm on it Brother...let me check it, I am sure it will be there any day now...No control over customs...But I'm on this.

Im glad to say that my friend was able to fix the long sleeve problem,he shortened them for me and im much happier with it now,he also painted the head,he's a little better then average when it comes to painting not quite in the same category as 16k,his paint job was phenomenal,I think it looks OK so far but its still work in progress,he needs to clean up the hair line and the curl and remove the white dots in the eyes,I prefer without them,I also have to drill the head a bit deeper so that it shortens the neck some, he couldn't quite get the flesh to match the body but he's all I have for head paints and I only pay $15 which is not bad,I sent him my Dirty Harry and Bronson(death wish) heads to paint.Anyway,here are a couple pics.
spsup1.jpg

spsup3.jpg

Hey prelude that looks pretty dam good there buddy! Nice photos it really shows the suit nicely... Thanks for sharing.

silverprelude, have you ever shown your collection on here, it looks very interesting, would love to see it mate.

Ok Guys...First come first serve for my personal Christopher Reeves Suit complete with Fenix Sculpt...I have decided not to put one together, looking for royce body is insane. So my loss your gain.
All you need is the body and you can achieve an Amazing Superman like 16k's photo above. PM me asking $165 shipped.
photopz.jpg

silverprelude, have you ever shown your collection on here, it looks very interesting, would love to see it mate.

you can see some videos of my displayed collection on my youtube page click the link below,,I do have lots more stuff,HT and SSC figures but are still in the boxes,my display space is limited.
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum

Back