Upcoming HT TT Body, with Gambit Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool !!!
I will deffo have to keep an eye out for one, it looks awsome !:clap

Yep, it's still Blade's coat as I've not got my 3/4 trench yet. Hoping it will be here any day now, but not sure what the quality will be like....... You know I will post pics as soon as I get it though :)

A quick Pic I think you will like bro !!

DSCI0002-19-1.jpg

Bob

ha ha...was doing work and looking at this at the same time and I didnt bother to read your caption. Just looked at the pic and made my last comment then went back and started doing some more work. And now looking at your pic again, I didnt realize that was your caption. That's awesome!!!

Finally got my new Jacket :yess:
Really pleased with it, and my Gambit is pretty much done!

DSCI0003-20.jpg

DSCI0002-20.jpg

DSCI0001-17.jpg

DSCI0005-15-1.jpg

Bob

Awwwww...Shucks!!!

Just a couple of pretty happy Gambit fans who were
fortunate that Hot toys released this sculpt.

Cheers Bob and other Gambit fans. :duff

This is a prototype i'm working on to see if the head that came with those new narrow tt could look like the comics book gambit and actually it came out quiet good.

IMG_8152.jpg

IMG_8154.jpg

This is a prototype i'm working on to see if the head that came with those new narrow tt could look like the comics book gambit and actually it came out quiet good.

I think Jim Lee Gambit is one of my fave looks. I really wish I could get the PF.

But, in real life, his helmet thingy, or whatever that thing is supposed to be. . . I have no idea what it is. I think it would look better if all the hair came out of the top. That black wrap goes around his head and it holds his hair in, I guess, so when you combine the 'real' Gambit's long hair, with that head wrap thing, it just doesn't make sense.

What you did looks good, I can see the texture on the black part, but it just doesn't make sense in my brain, it looks weird.

I think Jim Lee Gambit is one of my fave looks. I really wish I could get the PF.

But, in real life, his helmet thingy, or whatever that thing is supposed to be. . . I have no idea what it is. I think it would look better if all the hair came out of the top. That black wrap goes around his head and it holds his hair in, I guess, so when you combine the 'real' Gambit's long hair, with that head wrap thing, it just doesn't make sense.

What you did looks good, I can see the texture on the black part, but it just doesn't make sense in my brain, it looks weird.

Well for comics book charachter 'sense' doesn't really matter i guess...
I don't think i quiet understand what you just said :)

elvis, that head gear isn't completely finished is it? The left side of his head gear looks high and not a sharp as the right.

Back