Universal Studios Monsters- Diamond Select

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotcha, thanks monster!

& i'm lost anton, haha but i have no patience either way, i guess i'll just shove somethin under it!

a hair dryer?:lol:rotfl

Yup. Heat the plastic until it's pliable, then bend it in place and run it under cold water to set it. Though I prefer heating up a cup of water in the microwave for about a minute, then dipping the foot until soft. It's a lot easier and less time consuming than the hair dryer method.

Yup. Heat the plastic until it's pliable, then bend it in place and run it under cold water to set it. Though I prefer heating up a cup of water in the microwave for about a minute, then dipping the foot until soft. It's a lot easier and less time consuming than the hair dryer method.

exactly. It wasnt a joke, Nickie. This is a trick I learned back in the 90's building vinyl Horizon kits. :clap. Its also a trick I have used to get Seth's action figures that are "paint stuck" free so he could pose them without breaking the pegs holding the limbs onto the trunk of the figure.

I got the deluxe one from entertainment earth online when i bought the exclusive, the single figure i picked up from toys r us yesterday. i have two toys r us' around me, they both just got more in & they were pretty much all gone. so i dunno if they are that popular or if they just didn't get that many in.

I actually just ordered the Creature with Kay. It was only $25 shipped. The TRUs around here always sell out of action figures fast, then they get sold for up to 2x the amount in flea markets. There were multiple Wolf Mans and Mummys, but there were no Creatures at either. I just live in a city of a-holes.

I think I'm going to pass on these.

I recently just collected all the old star wars scale remco ones...itll hold me over with the classic monsters for a while I think.

These look cooler and cooler, sadly the curse of living in the UK kicks me up the arse TRU UK never stock the same as our American cousins across the pond TRU.

However I'm going to pick up the deluxe Mummy first maybe the Creature later, do we know if series 1 sold well? I'd love that Frankenstein which was previewed at Toy Fair to be released!

These look cooler and cooler, sadly the curse of living in the UK kicks me up the arse TRU UK never stock the same as our American cousins across the pond TRU.

However I'm going to pick up the deluxe Mummy first maybe the Creature later, do we know if series 1 sold well? I'd love that Frankenstein which was previewed at Toy Fair to be released!

If they did it will be a miracle. DST couldnt have picked a worse economic climate to release such niche items as our beloved Universal Monsters.:pray:

Back