Universal Monsters Exclusives/Silver Screen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crueshopofhorrors

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm a new member, but not new to Sideshow figures. I've got the FT13th. figures twice, regular and exclusive (Even the FVJ Jason with his teddy. Lol.) and have almost completed my 12 inch modern horror Sideshow figures. I've also got 5 of the UniMonsters. I'd like to complete my set of those next, being a collector, the job is never done. Haha.

I can't seem to find this information anywhere, but if it is back in these pages (I searched up to page 30), the link to it would be great! What I'd like to know is just a list of all the Sideshow Universal (And non-Universal like Nosferatu and White Zombie) Monster figures, which ones have an exclusive version, and which ones have Silver Screen Editions. Any other special ones to look out for?

Thanks for any and all help with this!!! :)

Hi there! I'm a new member, but not new to Sideshow figures. I've got the FT13th. figures twice, regular and exclusive (Even the FVJ Jason with his teddy. Lol.) and have almost completed my 12 inch modern horror Sideshow figures. I've also got 5 of the UniMonsters. I'd like to complete my set of those next, being a collector, the job is never done. Haha.

I can't seem to find this information anywhere, but if it is back in these pages (I searched up to page 30), the link to it would be great! What I'd like to know is just a list of all the Sideshow Universal (And non-Universal like Nosferatu and White Zombie) Monster figures, which ones have an exclusive version, and which ones have Silver Screen Editions. Any other special ones to look out for?

Thanks for any and all help with this!!! :)

PM lcummins. He has an entire list of the Universal 12" figures.

OK little bambino:1-1:: Creepy Ole Grampy Phibes will shed a little light;

The Universal Monsters 12 inch figures only had two Sideshow Exclusive editions.

--Metaluna Mutant (he comes with a little dingy spaceship),

--and The Invisible Man.(HE COMES WITH AN EXTRA HEAD IF I REMEMBER RIGHT)

After that, the EXCLUSIVE versions of anything else were the SSE versions of their offerings. SSE started out being just a typical variant. Until SSC discovered they werent selling that way. So they made SSE's the exclusive versions and then collector's went ape poopy over them(except me. I likes color).

SSE offerings from SSC include:

--all the pfs, all the diroamas, and all the busts ( I believe. But as I said....I dont like SSE so they may have skipped some)

--8 INCHERS for SSE: I think they did every wave in SSE versions except the last wave (wave 5). Thats a tough wave that includes Dracula, Ygor, and Red Death.

--the 12 inchers, 1/6 Scale figures:

not that many. Nosferatu, Phantom, Creature, Frankenstein, Wolfman, Dracula, Hunchback, Londo after Midnight, and I think the Son of Frankenstein(limited to only 10 strictly to make collectors have a nervous breakdown).

I could be wrong, but I think thats all.

Nick (The Monster) is ape crap over SSE. So he can give you a more adequate list as he owns them all. Welcome to the board!!!

Thank you Sirs!!! I've been reading all the posts here for a long time, just been too lazy to make an account. Until I couldn't stand it any longer. Lol.

Son of Frankenstein(limited to only 10 strictly to make collectors have a nervous breakdown).

So, how the eff does a guy get one of these? Haha. Are all 10 accounted for?

Simple: You don't! :(

I think I've read over the years that they were created as an in-house promotion with five given out to stalwart Sideshow fans. Nick has been after one ever since, poor guy...

So, how the eff does a guy get one of these? Haha. Are all 10 accounted for?

You offer lots and lots and lots of money, and then lots and lots more and pray. LOTS of praying. :( :lol

Trust me, while the SSE are gorgeous, stick to the color versions. You'll keep your sanity and financial foundation intact. :lol

:lol I hate to think of how much of my $ SSC has already taken from me! But, that's what sux about being a completist. :( :)

:lol I hate to think of how much of my $ SSC has already taken from me! But, that's what sux about being a completist. :( :)

Then definitely stick to the color 12" figures. :lol :lecture:lecture:lecture

While the Creature has always been fetching a respectable amount, the Mummy just breaking the $200 range, the rest are still relatively easily obtained for less than $100 (and in some cases around $50).

Yeah, I've got the Wolf Man. I think he's the cheapest. :lol BUt, I also have color versions of Dracula, Phantom, Wolfie, Frankenstein's Monster, and his Bride.

Back