Uncharted : Drakes Fortune customs??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, finally have some pics to show. I'd say he's about 95% right now. I'm not happy with the jeans and have ordered some new ones, and I may change the belt a bit. Gotta say I love the rig Stevo came up with for me. Anyway, without further ado, here's my Nathan Drake custom, let me know what you guys think.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Excellent attention to detail! You even have that mysterious little pouch on his hip! :lol

And if you don't mind my asking, is his shirt the Toys City Soviet sniper shirt? And if so, was it difficult to remove the velcro? I have the same shirt, and I can't tell if I'm going to have to restitch the collar after the velcro comes off.

Last edited:
Excellent attention to detail! You even have that mysterious little pouch on his hip! :lol

And if you don't mind my asking, is his shirt the Toys City Soviet sniper shirt? And if so, was it difficult to remove the velcro? I have the same shirt, and I can't tell if I'm going to have to restitch the collar after the velcro comes off.

Thanks for all the comments guys,

Yep, same one. I was very careful removing the thread from the velcro and it looks to have thread sewn through the top of the collar under it, so no problem removing it.

Yeah the head looks a bit small in the pics due to the bulk added by the two shirts, in person it's not nearly as noticable.

I'd love to bash Drake as well...unfortunately a solid headsculpt is what gets me in gear and there isn't one out there yet :(

picture.php

picture.php

That's amazing work. Looks great. All I think It really needs is a tighter set of jeans and it's perfect. Did you consider the HT Wolvie jeans? They seem like they'd work well.

Anyway, nice job.

That's amazing work. Looks great. All I think It really needs is a tighter set of jeans and it's perfect. Did you consider the HT Wolvie jeans? They seem like they'd work well.

Anyway, nice job.

I have some different jeans on order from storerooms, Drakes jeans look to be faded and have that distressed stonewashed look quite a bit more than the Hot Toys wolvie figures. Thanks for all the comments

Heck yeah, looks awesome! :rock The jeans somehow make his torso look less bulky as well. Nice work man :duff

Back