Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so happy....

this is me right now.

AmericanIdolGirlCrying.gif

Pure EpicNESS!!!

WOAH WOAH WOAH, does the collectors edition mean that SSC has licensing to do Uncarted collectibles? like a Full Premium Format of Nathan Drake.

We got Kratos, Issac Clarke is next, then perhaps Drake?

I think all SS is gonna make is the one that comes with the game, but I hope they do make a premium format.

Chloe and Elena are in the game... confirmed and shown at E3.

OMG!!! My dream has come true. :lol But seriously. I already knew Elena was in it because when they were working on game 3 I checked. But I couldn't see Chloe in it anywhere. Not even on imdb. But yay! I am very excited to have Chloe back. My favorite from the series thus far!

A lot of big titles coming, but this is one of my most anticipated games of the year. I love all the characters and the Indiana Jones like universe they've created with this series. It's a great time to be a gamer!

A lot of big titles coming, but this is one of my most anticipated games of the year. I love all the characters and the Indiana Jones like universe they've created with this series. It's a great time to be a gamer!

But, BUTTT, are you going to play multiplayer with me. That's the real issue here! :lecture

Yup, looking forward to this game as well. As Ill said it has an Indy feel to it which is maybe the best part.

Wonder if this will be the final in a trilogy, ala everthing else, or if the story will be done so has not the conculde drake's story.

It'd obviously be best if Naughty Dog had the decision in storytelling, if they conclude it to move onto something else and then Sony hands it to another dev then it most likely wouldnt be the same, i hope ND keep it open so that drak can be revisited again.

Elena: Uh, he's not really a rug.merchant.

Bahaha. I can't stop watching the E3 trailer for this!

So IGN is speculating that Elena and Drake are engaged in the story... pretty interesting!

Back