Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bigger pic

uncharted3drakesdeceptiz.jpg

Last edited:
I love it. I switched my order at gamestop for it. Don't care if the figure looks weird, which I am sure it will. I think it will be pretty cool.

I'll probably stick with the regular version. Seeing that mini statue reminds me of how badly I want a 1/6 Drake!

Awesome. I'm definitely getting that statue! And another for the head to use on on a custom figure if it's 12" :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:
"Steelbook" game case. That's not the box thing. Ugh, I dunno...I'll do some digging

Last edited:
Steelbook is the case on the far left. They're metal game cases, and are usually quite nice. The chances are probably diddly that the container on the right is wood because, well, that would be too nice.

In any case, there are only 3 things that would make me buy a collectors edition these days. It has to have either a artbook, steelbook case, or a soundtrack. At least this has one of them. Figures are usually junk, so I try to avoid them. The fact that it's Sideshow speaks a little more to me though.

The demo they showed on the cruise ship looked f____ing fantastic. This is one of my top anticipated games of the year, can't wait.

^ Agreed i cant wait, Uncharted has the privilage of being a game that i buy without even thinking, 1 was great 2 was great, so its an automatic day one for Uncharted 3.

WOAH WOAH WOAH, does the collectors edition mean that SSC has licensing to do Uncarted collectibles? like a Full Premium Format of Nathan Drake.

We got Kratos, Issac Clarke is next, then perhaps Drake?

Back