Uncharted 2:Among Thieves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First one is a brilliant game, the second i can't wait for. Like everyone else!

I picked up Drakes Fortune 2nd hand off ebay for 30.00 shipped . it arrived friday and i haven't been able to put it down . what a great game with some pretty awesome enviroments. pick it up if you haven't already,i doubt you will regret it . can't wait till the fall for the 2nd installment of the series . the trailer looks sick.

Nathan Drake is the Indiana Jones of today. The first game was amazing. It had well written characters and amazing voice acting. It felt like a good old fashioned adventure film. And if they ever make a real film out of this game Nathan Fillion should definetely play Drake.
Played the first game at least five times, can't wait for the next one.

I'm debating if I should pick this one up....or even the first install. How's the graphic? If it's amazing, then I might pick it up to check it out. I have a feeling that I don't have time to play it. I bought Halo 3 and played it for 15 minutes..and never touched it again.

The graphics are amazing. There are some moments in the game that are truly breathtaking and you have to stop playing and just walk around and marvel at the views. When I started the game, I couldn't put it away. It's not just the gameplay that is good, but most and foremost the story and the characters that just keep you glued to the screen. It's just like a really good adventure movie like Indiana Jones or Romancing the Stone.

Back