Uncharted 2:Among Thieves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have such issues with my multiplayer. I feel like it's my game. It freezes on me a lot and also, if I shoot at people and I am right on, it will take many, many bullets and they don't die. Yet if they take 2 shots at me, I'm dead. I throw a grenade, and they escape it. They throw one and I can't get away from it fast enough. I will walk by a weapon and hit triangle to pick it up, but it wont and the person next to me gets it instead. I have no idea what the heck is going on. I am at level 54. You don't get there by being crappy. But I feel like I have some kind of connection problem, or the game is just glitching just for me. But my internet connection is just fine. It's very strong actually.

So I dunno. Any insight?

Could be the game I suppose. One thing I was always surprised with on this game is that despite not being dedicated server I believe it was always pretty spot on when shooting people.

I don't think it's you. I've noticed a severe jump in the number of cheaters in this game and they often laugh at you because they KNOW that you can't kill them (or not easily anyway).
If you DO kill them, they take it personally and target you.
We had a match last night's lab where one guy on the opposite team got into a building (literally inside the walls) and was sniping everyone where we COULDN'T shoot him.
I know several people who have noticed the marked increase in cheating. I can name ten just off the top of my head who have mentioned it to me.

I don't think it's you. I've noticed a severe jump in the number of cheaters in this game and they often laugh at you because they KNOW that you can't kill them (or not easily anyway).
If you DO kill them, they take it personally and target you.
We had a match last night's lab where one guy on the opposite team got into a building (literally inside the walls) and was sniping everyone where we COULDN'T shoot him.
I know several people who have noticed the marked increase in cheating. I can name ten just off the top of my head who have mentioned it to me.

Oh I know what you mean about the targeting. I notice it a lot especially me being a woman. There's usually a couple of guys who just follow me around just to kill me. And they come looking for me. My username has the word 'girl' in it. Dead giveaway.

And about the glitches. I was playing chain reaction and two of my teammates got into the boxes in the Temple and got their expansions. I on the other hand kept getting killed by one ******. I also killed him of course. But when I messaged them to ask how, heard nothing back. They didn't use the glitch to kill anyone, just to rack up the money. But still. They are still doing these things. Today, I pointed my gun at a gun and fired dead on..nothing. He turned around and got me with one shot. Not even a sniper. I was so mad. Makes it hard to enjoy the game and easy to put myself down. Even if it's not my fault.

I am just curious if anyone has interacted with the people/animals when you're with Tenzin in his village? If you go up to the cow and sniff it, Drake waves his hand near his nose and asks himself why he did that. He says a few different things. But I love interacting with the people/chickens/cows.

Ok, I don't know if this is real or not. Or how this guy aquired 3 of these things. But I though I should post this. According to this ebay listing 2 of his Fortune Hunter editions sold for over $7,000 each!!!

Could this be possible?!

Check it out...
https://cgi.ebay.com/Uncharted-2-Fortune-Hunter-Collectors-Edition-PS3-WOW-/200597843948?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item2eb4902fec

:horror

Seems like it good be legit. There are a couple other gaming sites reporting stuff like this...people sure like to blow their money.

Back