Uncharted 2:Among Thieves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theokou

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The sequel to one of PS3 best games (and probably best exclusive).Full trailer will be shown at Spike TV Video Game Awards on December 14th at 9PM.

Teaser trailer:https://www.gametrailers.com/player/43231.html

From Game Informer: "Nathan Drake returns with a whole new adventure which revolves around the 13th century explorer Marco Polo and his voyages. The new PlayStation 3 title will add a free climbing mechanic and stealth gameplay. Players can also expect all-new locations, characters and a focus on the game’s story"

gami_189_cov_web.jpg

https://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200812/N08.1201.1525.24193.htm

Uncharted is one of the best new "adventure" titles...the first one was AWESOME and really well done as well!

Nathan Drake is the new video game Indiana Jones (and a great male counterpart to Lara Croft!)

Stealth gameplay.. bah, thats so boring!

Oh well, that wont ruin the game if the rest is good. I liked the first game so a sequel to a good game is always welcome :)

Awsome, the first one killed and this will be great also. Heard rumor of a movie.

I haven't finished the first one yet, so I'd better get to it! Glad to see one of the PS3's best exclusive franchises not go to waste. :rock

i'd like more adventuring and a little less shooting in this one but I'll pick it up for sure.

I rented the first one, but never got a chance to beat it. I loved the game all up until the part when the damn zombies showed up! :banghead

Sweet, this will definetly be a must buy.

The first one came as part of a pack with my PS3 and I didn't want it, thought I'd give it a try after a while and was completely blown away by it.

Nathan Fillion would be perfect as Nate drake!

:lecture He would be perfect! :rock

i'd like more adventuring and a little less shooting in this one but I'll pick it up for sure.

Yeah, I hope they have more puzzles like in Tomb Raider....that was the one thing I thought the first game was lacking......but overall I enjoyed it and played it through probably 5 times.....visuals were absolutely breathtaking and it really was a great story.

:lecture He would be perfect! :rock

Yeah, I hope they have more puzzles like in Tomb Raider....that was the one thing I thought the first game was lacking......but overall I enjoyed it and played it through probably 5 times.....visuals were absolutely breathtaking and it really was a great story.

I love the part with the truck, on the cliffs, That part was fun as hell.

Drakes is probably one of my top 5 favorite games of all time.

Good news indeed,i love the first game,this is what i have been waiting for ever since the first one came out,one of PS3 best games for sure.

Back