Uncharted 2:Among Thieves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beat the game on Normal, Hard, and Crushing. Got all the trophies including the Platinum trophy. It's my first one! :rock

Now I just need a Nathan Drake 1/6 scale action figure!

i just finished 1 couple weeks ago and 2 three days ago. incredible games! hope there's some single player DLC

Last edited:
Maps are cool. Gears of War 2 used to be my 'go to' MP game; not anymore. Since Uncharted 2 came out, GOW2 is a dust collector!

Love the new maps.....took me an hour to figure out you had to click 'dlc' from the options menu to get to them..lol

Finally getting this tonight. Hope it lives up to the hype. :)

It's this or BFBC2, But i've wanted to try this for a while.

the multiplayer isnt half bad in this game, just never really got into it all that much. The times I did play though it seemed pretty fun.

the multiplayer isnt half bad in this game, just never really got into it all that much. The times I did play though it seemed pretty fun.

It's definitely worth getting into if you have the time, but with all the good games coming out time might be a problem

Okay, thanks to another member I have found this thread! I put it on easy so I could find all the treasure and not worry about dying. So I beat that and am working on both Normal and Hard at the same time. I don't find much of a difference. However Crushing is a b----.

I noticed a multi player setting. If anyone is still playing this game and wants to help me out with that, then let me know! Thanks.

Okay, thanks to another member I have found this thread! I put it on easy so I could find all the treasure and not worry about dying. So I beat that and am working on both Normal and Hard at the same time. I don't find much of a difference. However Crushing is a b----.

I noticed a multi player setting. If anyone is still playing this game and wants to help me out with that, then let me know! Thanks.

Me, TheJosh, and Dinolast play every now and then so maybe one night we can knock some trophies out.

Back